[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this really as good as it looks like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fancy whiskey coke drink.webm (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fancy whiskey coke drink.webm
3MB, 1080x1080px
is this really as good as it looks like?
>>
No. Anyone who says they like jack but they don't drink it straight is a faggot.
>>
>two ice cube trays worth of frozen sugar water with a shot of jack

Sounds like a waste of a shot of jack.
>>
>>8541429

This guy is not a faggot.
>>
it will separate within 20 seconds. then again if you're drinking Jack Daniels you're not really worried about taste are you
>>
>>8541312
Get a Coke ICEE from the 7-Eleven and find out.
>>
>>8541433
you my sir, are are gentleman and a scholar *nods respectfully towards you*
>>
File: 1325195692467.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1325195692467.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>CocoCola
>Put in Fridge to Freeze
>Jack Daniel's
>>
>>8541312
anything's delicious if you drink it fast enough
>>
>>8541312
Bar near me does this, its pretty good. Can't have more than one without a terrible hangover
>>
>>8541512

I'm the guy who made the wizard staff thread. Hopefully next week you will join in, even if you aren't taping cans together...
>>
>>8541312
they are fun in the summertime, but you will be very hungover the next day.
>>
>>8541312
Meh. Looks like a worse version of a jack and coke
>>
>>8541470
>it will separate
Do you think soda and alcohol are immiscible, and the whisky will separate from the coke?
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>8541312
>spending several hours to make a mixed drink that tastes like shit and delivers half a shot of alcohol

kys
>>
>>8541312
It looks really disgusting honestly. Drink a good bourbon neat
>>
>>8541433
Indeed! My only regret is that I have but one upvote to give!
>>
>>8541978
I'm the guy who made the food post the other day... Hopefully you'll join in sometime... Give my love to Tom and the kids...!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.