[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with vinegar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 20170204_152548.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170204_152548.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>be me
>finally get costco membership 6 months
>go insane and buy 2 carts worth of shit just because its cheap

So now I have ten litres of pure white vinegar and no idea what to do with it. Any body have some good tips or suggestions?
>>
>>8540140
Mix with baking soda, for maximum results close all the doors and windows.
>>
>>8540140
Infuse with various things
Make tons of various gastriques with said vinegars, or vinegarettes, or just season stuff up with em.
You can also use it to clean and get rid of ants and stuff
Pretty versatile
>>
File: Ya1TSOT.jpg (75KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Ya1TSOT.jpg
75KB, 500x333px
>>8540151
>>
>>8540175
Any gastrique recommendations? Never heard of them til now seems neat.
>>
>>8540140
I just realized from your post where you bought 10L of vinegar why their business model is successful: Sheeples are very, very stupid.

I have a membership but I buy the quantity I need of specific items that I will either preserve or use in a sensible amount of time.
>>
I had the same issue when I got a great deal on vinegar but didn't realise how much it was.

I managed to use a lot of it for cleaning purposes as it can be used as a powerful cleaner for windows, bathrooms and even drains. You won't us it quickly but it saves buying cleaning products.
>>
>>8540140
>pure white vinegar
pickling. That's all. white vinegar is shit.
>>
>>8540140
I primarily use quantities vinegar for cleaning.

If you have any clothes/socks/shoes that always stink even after you wash them, soak in straight vinegar for a while then run through the wash. The vinegar will kill the bacteria that causes stink.
>>
Allll the pickles you will make. Nuclear winter you will survive!
>>
>>8540279
This. I have a spray bottle filled eith watered down vinegar I use to do most of my cleaning
>>
>>8540140
Make your own hotsauce.
Pickle things.
>>
File: 000478316-klamp1.jpg (38KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
000478316-klamp1.jpg
38KB, 450x640px
>>8540140

Take a three-necked, 2 Liter RB-flask, fit it with :
A dropping funnel, a thermometer reaching to 1 cm from the bottom, a Friedrich condenser arranged for downward distillation (so not reflux), and a magnetic stirbar .
Add 315 ml of 28% aqueous ammonia (NH4OH) to the 2 L RB-flask.
Stir this solution and add dropwise 264 ml of 90% formic acid.
Then remove the stirbar and heat the solution gradually over a 2 to 3 hour period to 160°C, the temperature being regulated so that fairly rapid distillation takes place. (throw distillate away).
==>>After cooling back to 110°C, 164 g. (1.0 mol) of o-methoxyphenylacetone is added and the mixture heated at 160-170°C for 5 hours. (1.0 mol of MDP2P = 178.8 g, so use that instead!)
At the end of the first 2 hours period, the upper layer of the distillate is returned to the reaction flask.
After standing overnight the homogenous solution is heated 2 hours more.<<==
It is then cooled back to 70°C , 360 ml of concentrated hydrochloric acid (31-33%) is added dropwise and the mixture heated for 6 hours under reflux and allowed to stand overnight.
The suspension is diluted with 600 ml of water and extracted several times with benzene (or toluene, or whatever suites you).
The aqueous layer is basified, extracted with benzene ( or etc.) and the residue from the benzene distilled under an atmosphere of nitrogen; b.p. 118-122 deg C at 11mm, yield 95 g. (58%).
(This yield is for o-methoxyphenylacetone, not for MDP2P! No need for nitrogen atmosphere either!
You will find out yourself what the yield is for MDA...)
>>
>>8540251
To be fair, it probably cost like $5 and he'll never have to buy vinegar again.
>>
>>8540208
Just play around with different fruits and stuff
For me it's an apple/pear gastrique with a big bone-in pork chop
>>
File: uLjDgf3.png (435KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
uLjDgf3.png
435KB, 612x612px
>>8540251
>pic related
Its you.
>>
File: 20170118_135917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_135917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8540333
Looks similar but not a fatfuck.
>>
>>8540180
how is that edgy
>>
>>8540373
http://beautytipsbybailey.com/natural-ways-to-tighten-your-vagina/does-vinegar-really-work/
>>
i use white vinegar to wash my windows, dilute it with some water. it works great.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.