[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you eat this homemade pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: t3_5ryy1p.jpg (473KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5ryy1p.jpg
473KB, 1536x1152px
would you eat this homemade pizza
>>
>>8538783
>pepperoni
Lose the industrial meat waste product.
>>
>>8538783
3/10

pros
>nice round shape
>pepperoni

cons
>way too much dough
>not enough color on literally everything
>no moneyshot of under side but its probably just as bad as that crust
>>
>>8538783
yeah, if you made it for me
i wouldn't want to be rude
>>
>>8538783
better than ordering fake dough pizza
>>
>>8538783
I don't like cake, so no I wouldn't eat.

meat and cheese cake/10
>>
>>8538783
no too much dough and lots of grease you can even see it pooling on the top fucking disgusting.
>>
That's not homemade. That's some rising crust pizza. It's also undercooked.
>>
>>8538842
its stuffed crust, also is it really impossible to make a crust rise?
>>
>all that dough
>that giant crust
>pepperoni unevenly distributed and stacked on top of each other
>plain cheese swimming in grease, can't even see the sauce

you have much to learn, try again
>>
No, I don't eat pork, sorry.
>>
>>8538783
I would eat any pizza as long as it looked cooked.
>>
All in all not terrible, despite grease babby complaints.

The crust does look a little too big, and the cheese looks like it could have been cooked a little longer.
A mediocre 5.
>>
>>8538783
>no tomato sauce in sight
Amerifat detected
>>
>>8538783
>homemade
it's not
>>
>>8538791
this
>>
>>8538783
That isn't pizza, that is a hulking abomination of bad fats and bad carbs.
>>
>>8538866
>can't even see the sauce
Dude tomato sauce is fucking disgusting by itself and if I see a pocket of sauce through my cheese you better believe that place deserves to get shut down
>>
That's a fucking stuffed crust Digornio you faggots.

Aint nothing homemade about it
>>
Don't listen to the haters OP I think it looks delicious
>>
>>8539182
this, who the fuck would make that retarded pepperoni placement on their OWN pizza?

It was obviously a frozen pizza, because those fuckers always have SHIT pepperoni placement, just like this one.
>>
>>8539187
Someome without OCD or autism?
>>
>>8539251
You'd stack two pepperonis on TOP of each other and leave the entire centre empty?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>8539269
Maybe he doesn't want any in the center and have a pepperoni get hyper mutilated by a 4 way or 5 way cut?
>>
>>8539278
Just fucking look at digornio stuffed crust, i can promise you, it's a frozen pizza senpai, that shit is NOT homemade.
>>
>>8539278
God forbid if a pepperoni got cut in more than two perfectly symmetrical pieces. They are sensitive creatures after all.
>>
>>8538783
I would eat and compliment you on a good try.. for me, dough is pretty thick which may mean under cooked spots. I prefer more veggie toppings like onions and peppers with a nice sausage but pepperoni is a safe choice. Don't let negative criticism get you down since most of the people delivering it equate your homemade pie to their freezer packed one and think they put in the same effort
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/food/comments/5ryy1p/homemade_stuffed_crust_pepperoni_pizza/

OP is a faggot
>>
>>8538783
>>8539313

>grease and dough
>5000 upvotes
>>
>>8539371
os this a phd paper on 4chan or something
>>
>>8540808
A research paper on /pol/
>>
>>8538868
you have to go back.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.