[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell Breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 928x1250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 928x1250px
>my local Taco Bell opens every morning at 7:00
>practically FUCKING NO ONE comes in for breakfast, ever; they haven't had one busy breakfast shift since they rolled out this menu a couple years ago

What a shitty business decision. They don't even have the Waffle Taco anymore. Why haven't they discontinued this menu yet? It's a waste of food and operation costs, I'm willing to bet they probably throw away all those unsold eggs and sausage because no one buys them. I genuinely forgot Taco Bell even serves breakfast until I stopped in on a whim a couple mornings back.

It wasn't even popular when it started out; I was a senior in high school when they started selling breakfast and once or twice a week for a couple months I'd stop in for a quick bite on my way to school - never saw more than 1 or 2 other people in the lobby. Blows my fucking mind.
>>
Stoners aren't up at 7 a.m. and all the other people prefer to have diarrhea after work/school. This is probably why they thought a menu change was a good idea in the first place. I worked at taco bell way back when I was in high school and there were hardly any customers before 10 a.m. I think most people just don't think of it as a breakfast place.
>>
You should go around the breakfast time ends and ask them for all the egg they were about to throw away
>>
>>8538748
Yeah I'm sure they'll just give it to you. They'll probably give you some money out of the till too because now they don't have to throw the eggs away so you're doing them a favor.
>>
>>8538738
Most people don't go to Walmart straight after breakfast so it would be a waste of a shart.
>>
I suppose that's why they've been advertising their breakfast menu like crazy the past year. I was thinking about trying it out but idk. I literally just woke up to diarrhea today. I don't think I even ate that much taco bell last night. Stomach sounds like water bubbling, there's another shitstorm brewing...
>>
I've never had their breakfast menu either but I kind of want to try the breakfast crunchwrap. Heard it was pretty good.
>>
>>8538738
Stupid teen marketing campaign. Breakfast burrito at a $1 is the best in town. Puts Micky D's sausage burrito to ABSOLUTE SHAME
>>
>>8538788
it works for donuts at the end of the night at dunkin donuts
they fill up about 6 big black garbage bags worth of donuts when they didn't sell when they close

7-11 too, they throw all the pastries away at the end of the day
>>
Breakfast crunch wrap is fucking great. I get them all the time. The waffle taco was really fucking good too, but they got rid of them real quick. They were supposed to be the novelty that drew people in.
>>
File: 1480175684965.jpg (47KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1480175684965.jpg
47KB, 600x579px
>alky, heron addict
>gf is speedhead. alky
>gf leaves me year ago in the most fucked manner possible
>broken
>family intervenes
>get sober
>have a couple one night stands
>filling holes but the hole in my soul is never filled
>feel like dieing
>depressed all the time
>have devolved into throwing myself into games all hours of the day and smoking weed so i dont have to think about how much i hate myself for knowing that i loved her
>start sleeping all day and only waking up in the evening cus thats when takeaways are open

Feels like im logging time till i kill myself or go back on the heroin.
>>
File: o.jpg (75KB, 746x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
75KB, 746x1000px
>>8538738

The best thing about breakfast at Taco Bell is that, if you find a combination Taco Bell + Long John Silver's, they may have out an additional hot sauce that you can put on your food. Mine has a bottle of Cajun Chef Louisiana-style hot sauce, which I prefer to most of the TB sauces.
>>
>>8539853
The fuck does that have to do with Taco Bell you blogging fuck?
>>
Taco Bell, more than any other fast food company, would benefit greatly from an all day breakfast, but they didn't do that.

Taco Bell isn't viewed as a stable for morning consumption and Taco Bell's key demo is 18-24 year old stoners who don't get to get breakfast.
>>
>>8540164
I was saying earlier today that I swear that will be the next thing.
>>
>>8539246
This.
The breakfast tacos are a scam though, just get their dollar burritoes.
I will be pretty bummed out when they eventually give up since it's the only decent breakfast burrito I can get without sitting down somewhere. What's the point of wrapping your food in a tortilla if you're gonna sit to eat it?
>>
File: 1253517600_9f2f9a5ab5_b.jpg (731KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1253517600_9f2f9a5ab5_b.jpg
731KB, 1024x768px
>>8539853
You may have posted this in the wrong thread
>>
Breakfast crunchwrap is the best thing on their menu.
>>
>>8538738
>7am or earlier
so is that not just a joke for midnight-morning? They actually expect people to be awake at 5-6am?
Good just cornering the street sweeper market.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.