[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep your kitchen clean? I use frying pans all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Pan-Fried-Meat.jpg (894KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Pan-Fried-Meat.jpg
894KB, 1080x810px
How do you keep your kitchen clean? I use frying pans all the time so from the splatter everything is oily all the time. What do?
>>
You just need a sponge and some dishwashing liquid
>>
A rag soaked in dish water (that's hot water+dish soap).

Are you 4 years old?
>>
>>8538673
and you do this every day?
>>
>>8538669

Ajax cleanser and a damp sponge.
>>
>>8538676
Yes, you should clean up every time you cook. Not just every day, but immediately afterwards.

Before you start eating, in fact. Wipe it down before it gets a chance to harden and set and it'll be EZ-mode. It's only hard because you were lazy and let it become a worse problem.
>>
Easy fix
>>
>>8538676
Proptip: it's easier to clean immediately before the oil has dried up.
>>
>>8538684
fag
>>
>>8538698
takes one to know one ;)
>>
>>8538683
>>8538686

This is truth.

Clean immediately after cooking, while everything is hot. It's much easier.

So many people asking how to clean their cast iron pan on the internet. I just use water while it's hot.
>>
>>8538712
Fag
>>
do you have a range hood?
>>
File: eer.jpg (62KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
eer.jpg
62KB, 1024x731px
Residential range sets and fume hoods be damned. I cook anything concerning reasonable amounts of oil, heat, and odor outside on my porch with a couple of these beauties on a marble countertop. The only caveat is that I need to carry the ingredients and food outside/inside.
>>
maid comes on sundays
>>
>>8538669
I clean up every time I cook - dishes go in dishwasher and surfaces cleaned with flash all purpose cleaner and a sponge. It isn't hard!
>>
>>8538684
Is that jiffy pop
>>
>>8538883
>sundays

guess how i know you're lying
>>
>>8539116
>outing yourself as asian on ceekay

this is an american board
>>
>>8538669

Me and the wife are a dynamic duo. The dishes get done as we get done with the pan. After we plate up we wash everything and dry it.

It takes like two minutes of your time and you can relax never having crusty pans and shit bugging you.
>>
those are some great steaks
>>
just wrap the entire stove top excluding the heating elements with foil and at the end of the 2 months change it

Its fucking glorious

Although if you spill alot of liquid you gotta change the foil
>>
>>8538679
Ajax is shit-tier. Hardly any suds no matter how hot the water. Dawn all day er day or gtfo out of my house.
>>
>>8538669
I always keep a spray bottle of equal parts white vinegar and water for cleaning. If I have grease anywhere in my kitchen, I like to spray my stove and counters with the vinegar water, wipe with paper towels, then clean with hot water and anti-bacterial dish liquid. That way the grease does not saturate my counter sponge so much.
>>
File: c48.jpg (42KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
c48.jpg
42KB, 640x469px
>>8538669
steaks in a pan
>>
>>8540797
Yes. The proper way to cook steaks.
>>
>>8538669
Comet works great for built-up splatter.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.