[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw someone wants to differentiate between Peperoncinis and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

>mfw someone wants to differentiate between Peperoncinis and Banana Peppers
They're the same thing, dumbass.
>>
>>8537758
>mfw someone wants to differentiate between a dumb frogposter and an autist
>>
>>8537766
angry, normie?
>>
>>8537758
>>8537766
>Someone tries to start a internet argument while being autistic about other autistics
>>
>mfw someone wants to differentiate between kraft singles and faggy euro shit cheese
they're the same thing, dumb ass
>>
>>8537758
>mfw someone wants to differentiate between pasta and noodles
>>
>>8537778
I'm not trying to start anything. I work at Subway, today a customer read "banana peppers" on the menu and wondered if we had any Pepperoncinis. She got angry when I explained there was no difference. Very passive aggressive for the rest of her order. Didn't even tip. Just want people to know that the terms Banana Pepper and Peperoncinis apply to the same pepper.
>>
>>8537790
>working at a place that calls Pepperoncinis peppers 'banana' peppers.
how does it feel to have to rely on plebs to make rent?
>>
>>8537758
They are not the same thing you fuckin idiot.
All of you idiots that agree with this idiot that they are the same, are even dumber than him.
>>
>>8537790
nigga you work at Subway I think peppers are the least of your concerns
>>
>>8537813
I live off of my mom's social security, my job is for fun.
>>8537812
You sound like my manager.
>>
>>8537842
Subway actually needs a manager? I thought any fuckin chimp could be a "sandwich autist"
>>
>>8537812
>>8537758
do you guys not get wifi in your moms basements?
>>
>>8537852
That's true, but then you have to keep the chimps in line. One time researchers gave a room full of monkeys an actual typewriter to see what happened. At the end of 24 hours or so they had hit a couple of buttons and thrown poop on it.
You don't want poop in the sandwiches, Anon.

in b4 exodia
>>
>>8537867
No internet. I just have random thoughts and they automatically post themselves magically to 4chan
>>
>>8537897
so you're psychically connected to 4chan and live with momma? whats the going rate for tendies these days?
>>
>>8537758
Friggitello (peperoncini in USA) and Banana Pepper are not the same thing. same species, similar scoville units, different cultivars. In Italy, peperoncini is a totally different and much hotter pepper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.