[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21

File: Gretchen Gr.png (101KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gretchen Gr.png
101KB, 300x225px
>"Yes, I would like a cheeseburger. No onions, tomato, sauce, and lettuce, please. :)"
>>
>>8536205
>and
This means that you would like these ingredients. You should have used "or" instead of "and".
>>
>>8536209
/lit/, please
>>
Do you know what's worse than picky eaters? Special requesters.

"Oh, anon, I see you have a brunch sandwich with ham, scrambled eggs, pickled onions, ground mustard champagne creme on a brioche bun..... may I have the eggs over easy, and bacon instead of ham??
>It's our house special sandwich
>No substitutions is splattered everywhere
>This happens every.fucking.day.
>"I'm sorry we don't do that"
"B-b-but customer!!! Me customer!!!!"
>Insert pen into my eye socket
>>
>>8536211
Just helping out anon with his diction. I would have for the dear picky eater to actually receive those DISGUSTIN ingredients on his cheeseburger of choice.
>>
>>8536220
>>This happens every.fucking.day.
Offer the make your own for 1.5+ times the price?
>>
I knew a girl back in high school that was the pickiest goddamn eater. Her mother would have to OK the menu in advance or she would straight up not eat anything at the dinner table (even if there was a side dish she really did like) and would go to subway for a sandwich instead.

Things like cream sauce, fish (canned tuna in particular), broccoli, and white rice were her least favorite.

As far as I know, 15 years later she still eats oatmeal in the mornings and subway for lunch/dinner.
>>
>>8536233
>being a Jew
WEW
>>
>>8536205
Okay, that will be $6.50, plus tip please.
>>
>>8536211
he's not wrong. I couldn't understand OP. Did he mean to exclude everything or only exlclude onions, then add a bunch of things.
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (52KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
52KB, 720x536px
>>8536237
>chefs san salieres
>>
>>8536233
making SS (special snowflake) custom orders isn't what we do!
>>
>>8536257
Sorry, anon. I thought ya'll could cook.
>>
>tomato sauce
What are you Australian? It's called ketchup
>>
>>8536275
I think OP means that thousand islands sauce they usually put in burgers.
>>
File: 1408856963346.jpg (97KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1408856963346.jpg
97KB, 435x435px
>Yes, I would like a pepperoni pizza with no sauce please :)"
>>
File: 1447107422850.jpg (121KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447107422850.jpg
121KB, 768x1024px
>>8536277
>each chopped pickle is it's own island in the saucy sea
>>
>>8536209
>pull him up on using the wrong word
>but missed the
>, and
>>
File: 487.png (46KB, 448x370px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
46KB, 448x370px
"Do you have vegan options?"
>>
>>8536247
Autism.
>>
File: ck.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>8536313
>he doesn't have autism
>>
>looks great but can you....

Sorry Sir, but you're opinion is not part of the recipe!

>oh, ok...
>>
>>8536355
You're recipe a shit
>>
>>8536205
Yeah, they should just order it as a cheeseburger with nothing on it.
>>
>>8536273
You are vapid.
>>
>>8536293
FUCK YOU AND YOUR OXFORD COMMA BULLSHIT
>>
>>8536236
>White rice
I get the rest, but I've never seen someone single out the rice. Turning down everything you could put in rice I've seen, but denying it on the grounds that it has rice is next level.
>>
>>8536236
I think I would murder my child.
>>
My brother in law only eats Tyson chicken tenders and Maruchan ramen. I don't know how he isn't dead.

My dad is always rude to whoever takes his order when he gets a burger. He has to specify "No cheese, okay, make sure there isn't cheese on it." in about four different ways because one time at Wendy's they put cheese on it and he's still upset.
>>
I just don't like cheese but you faggots put it on everything. Stobbit.
>>
>>8536209
Shouldn't it be "nor"?
>>
>>8536753
Because cheese makes everything taste better.
>>
>>8536205
So plain and dry with cheese. Gotcha.
>>
at school i was friends with a lad who used to order a cheeseburger in macca's with nothing but meat and cheese and ketchup. we'd have finished eating before he even got his food. sometimes they'd 'forget' to put the meat in him and he'd get a cheese and ketchup sandwich that he'd have to queue up to return and start the process again.
>>
>>8536753
>>8536729
If you don't like cheese, unironically kill yourself
>>
>>8536846
You only use "nor" if you've used the word "neither".
>>
>>8536205
>sauce
Excuse me?
>>
>>8536287
>You remember taking these orders
>It was mostly for old people

>>8536220
Try working in a chain where it's somehow your fault they went to the wrong store and rather than have them come to that store to pick it up, you have to make it there because the old neurotic bitch is too much a lazy cunt to admit her mistake.
>>
>>8536962
i worked at a small business restaurant and the waitresses made more money than the pizza maker cause of tips. still mad
>>
>>8536962
We had a dude smash our DT window because our manager told him he had to go to the store he originally ordered at to get a refund.
>>
>>8536975
Well no point of that now, assuming he's responsible for paying damages.
>>
>>8536911
>Imagine being this wrong.
Your stupidity does not cease, nor does it slow, nor will it relent at any conceivable time in the future.
>>
>>8536205
I can't enjoy tomatoes. It makes me sad.
And most lettuce they put on burgers is fucking iceburg.
>>
>4 year old cousin can't eat cheese for whatever reason
>uncle always orders pizza whenever they have a party or when I babysit them
>always a small pepperoni with no cheese
I feel bad for the kid.
>>
>>8536860
yeah, i just say plain
>>
File: 1485384345724.jpg (109KB, 1050x654px) Image search: [Google]
1485384345724.jpg
109KB, 1050x654px
Things I won't eat with..
Ketchup
Mustards
Mayonnaise
Mushrooms
Olives
Raw cheese
Raw tomatoes

Everytime I order a subway sandwich with meat, lettuce and onions ONLY I get looked at like a serial killer
>>
>>8537115
that's because something has to be seriously wrong with you
>>
>>8537115
>Everytime I order a subway sandwich
oh so THATS why you have shit tastes
>>
>>8536710
Actually when I was a fucking retard kid I was a real picky eater and rice was one of the worst for me, I always used to have the meal on its own or on chips etc just cos I hated rice. Idk, I think it was just the blandness of it or something
>>
>>8537115
>Raw cheese
What the fuck
>>
>>8537115
>ketchup
Disgusting, acceptable thing to be picky about

>Mustards
Good on a Cuban, can't really stand it that much on anything else

>Mayo
Too much mayo is bad, it's good with the right portions

>Mushrooms
This might only be because I've had portabello which taste like wet dog but yeah I cant stand them either. Whatever ones they put in that hot broth at Japanese places is good

>Olives
Generally shit

>raw cheese raw tomatoes
You just suck then
>>
>>8537179
I think he just means any cheese that isn't melted
>>
>>8536710
I do this, and I'm not even picky. Fuck rice.
>>
>>8536205
So, you want a cheeseburger? Meat, cheese, and bread? Okay. Enjoy your scurvy.
>>
>>8536313
Do you know where you are nigga?
>>
File: 1485751281666.jpg (17KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485751281666.jpg
17KB, 260x384px
>>8537238
>scurvy
>>
>>8537270
Vitamin C is very important. Don't neglect it.
>>
>>8537270
It's not only for pirates.
>>
>>8536205
Just make the fucking burger, wage slave.
>>
>>8537238
Fast Food places serve orange juice, Hi-C and Powerade. He'll be fine.
>>
My brother's girlfriend is a ridiculously picky eater. I remember one time, for my nephew's birthday party, we ordered two pizzas. Except red sauce and pepperoni, which was the birthday boy's favorite, were things she refused to eat. So one of the pizzas was pepperoni, while the other was an abomination of white sauce and pineapple just for her.

Nobody but her ate that second pizza.
>>
>>8538109
>Two pizzas
>For a kid's birthday party
Ultra Jew.
>>
>>8536209
I don't get that.
"No onions or no tomato or no sauce or no lettuce, please" means that as long as one ingredient of the list isn't added, it's what OP wanted.
I had no problems understanding OP and still don't see any way how he could ve misunderstood.
But I'm not a native speaker so there's that.
>>
>>8537238
I have ordered my cheeseburgers plain with just meat, cheese and bread for 36 years. I've never come close to getting the scurvy because I may go out for a cheeseburger once every other month or so. It shouldn't be your main daily diet and your only source of nutrition. I highly doubt the teaspoon of ketchup or less, a paper thin half rotten pickle slice and a single piece of iceburg lettuce will help prevent scurvy in any situation. Ketchup only has .7 mg of vitamin C per tablespoon. The pickle basically has none, because to equal a tablespoon of ketchup you need almost a 4 inch pickle. Lettuce you'd need an entire cup to get 3 mg of it. The onion has the most at 8.8 mg per an entire onion so the half teaspoon of chopped one on your sandwich is maybe around .2 mg. If you get all that on your burger, you may get 1% of your daily value of vitamin c which really doesn't help much over a long time. Not to mention that if you rely on cheeseburgers to prevent scurvy, you have far larger issues than ordering cheeseburgers plain.
>>
>Gf hates tomatoes, to the point she'll hate a dish if it's in the sauce

Fuck off. You know what it's like trying to substitute tomatoes from every ingredient and sauce that European cooking uses? It's a nightmare.
>>
>>8538516
>not dropping her like fags drop limes
She better swallow, anon.
>>
>order burger to go
>ask for "no sauce" so I can put on my own
>get a plain burger with no lettuce or tomato, etc.

This has happened a few times to me. Is there somewhere in the country where "sauce" refers to all toppings? Or is this just an F U for special ordering?
>>
>>8539104
Well, you threw them into a tailspin upon the utterance of "sauce".
No burger comes with "sauce".
>>
>>8539112
Some have a "house sauce". Some times I'll say "no ketchup or mayonnaise" and still get a plain burger.
>>
>>8539104
I think you should specify what you mean by "sauce" and you won't have such a problem
>>
>>8539129
>>8539144
Are people really so stupid that they don't realise that "sauce" refers to the thick condiment served on burgers?
>>
>>8536220
>fuck people for wanting to have a sandwich they really like
If there's an entree that looks good except for, you know, I don't like ham and I'd rather have bacon, then there's no harm in asking.
I've been a server for seven years. If doing your job makes you rage, maybe you should quit and get a fucking different job. Your job is LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y to serve people and give them what they want. Why does that bother you?
>>
>>8539161
Sauce is liquid, toppings are the lettuce, etc.

Try ordering 'plain and dry' for your tasteless meat and bread sandwich next time.
>>
>>8539249
nigger your cooks are going to hate your bitch ass if you're not working at a shitty dennys or something. I get requests like "hey could you put a fried egg on top of my cheese enchiladas" or "can i get a dairy free version of the sauce that comes with" and i say bitch no.

like i said, at a dennys or ihop or burger chain, they're going to have the substitution on hand (warm bacon instead of ham for example), so that's not a big deal but 99% of the time that's an option already. If you're at a nice restaurant and you ask for something that isn't on the menu fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>8539258
>your reading comprehension
The point was that this guy ordered a burger without sauce, and ended up with a burger without sauce or toppings.
>>
>>8539161
clearly there is some sort of communication break down here so I would say yes
>>
>>8538516
Is she at least good at succ?
>>
File: iwanto__that__.png (10KB, 460x431px) Image search: [Google]
iwanto__that__.png
10KB, 460x431px
>>8539396
Your a fagit
>>
>adults that order their burger with "no vegetables"
I cringe a little inside every time I hear that phrase.

If you don't like tomato and want to order a burger without tomato, that's fine.
But ordering it with "no vegetables" makes it sound like you're a 6 year old.
>>
>>8536254
Oi bai!
>>
>>8539381
>If you're at a nice restaurant and you ask for something that isn't on the menu fuck off with that shit.

>I have never worked in any kitchen let alone a "nice restaurant"

Unless they're asking for something ridiculously impractical then you'd be fired if you did this more than a couple times. The customer is the most important person in any restaurant. The cooks might bitch, the servers might empathize, but they get what they ask for in the vast majority of cases. These "nice restaurants" thrive off of reviews. Any braindead chucklefuck can give you a shitty review. Think you're gonna be able to charge $50 for your house special sandwich with only 4 stars?

In the case of bacon vs ham, if you didn't have a griddle to cook it on then that's a valid excuse. You could just throw it in the oven on a baking sheet too.
>>
File: 1484716403039.jpg (16KB, 326x310px) Image search: [Google]
1484716403039.jpg
16KB, 326x310px
>I dislike about the same amount of food as the average person does
>because my disliked foods are more prevalent than what the average person dislikes, I get called "picky"
>>
>>8538279
Op used very unusual syntax.
Normally one would list negatives with Or instead of And, which is additive.

The way he wrote it looks like he wants a burger WITH tomato, sauce, AND lettuce (as if he were ordering a burger that doesn't usually come with these? Which is strange) But NO onions
Except he appended "no onions" BEFORE the list, which is also strange
>>
>>8541680
>Trying to be a smartass
>>
>>8536220
"No substitutions" is retarded and arbitrary and you don't even know why you're defending it. It would be no problem at all to allow substitutions at extra cost, so either there's some sort of bacon famine going on or the guy running the place is a turbosperg who can't handle the concept of change and takes great offense to anyone requesting it.

>>8536257
>WAAAAH asking for a single substitution or change to the eggs is special snowflake!
I guess it's the latter. From one person who doesn't like ordering substitutions to another, go fuck yourself and I hope your shit restaurant goes under.
>>
>>8536541
You are lazy.
>>
>>8538237
That's all I got out out of that too. Holy crap.
>>
You can change! When I first met my gf she hated mushrooms, noodles, avocado, tomato products, most fish and anything spicy. She isn't over mushrooms yet but not only did she learn not to hate the other things, now she loves some of the things and will even go out of her way sometimes to say sushi sounds good, etc. All I did was eat it around her from time to time until the shock left, and eventually when the smell stopped bugging her she tried stuff.
It's hell I'm sure but she was 30 at the time. It's never too late, picky anons!
>>
>>8541680
If one person hates guava and the other hates tomato then when all common food products of each are counted out then yes tomato guy is the picky one.
>>
>>8539381
If bacon isn't on the menu, maybe just say that instead of no you flaming autist.
>>
>>8536205
My mate's gf orders cheesburgers from maccas with nothing but the patty and the bun. Not even sauce. I die a little inside every time.
>>
>>8539104
Depends on the place. My gf doesn't like ketchup, mayo or mustard for some reason and when I get her fast food they sometimes pull that exact crap. McDonald's is the biggest offendor but it's happened st BK too.
>>
>>8539381
You talk like a poor person. Your obvious joy at having "figured out" the best way to handle your slave-tier job proves that you will never amount to anything. The world needs people like you to fill the gaps. Until automation is complete. Then hopefully you will be hunted for sport.
>>
>>8537048
>iceburg
Iceberg.
>>
>>8542891
>noodles
lmao
>>
>>8539112
>no burger comes with sauce
>what is a big mac
>>
>>8536205
>cheeseburger with no cheese please :)
>>
>>8542846
>>8542912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYCTVlxVx0I
>>
>>8539249
No, my job is literally what my employer says it is: no substitutions! :^)

>>8542846
>buhhhhhh
>guhhhhhhhh
See my above post for a bit of much needed info! You have lots of rage... you must be one of the customers who walk out in total shame as they are laughed out of our hot spot for trying to make some stupid modifications to something that is clearly perfect.
The children know not what they do~
>>
>>8542990
>what is a big mac

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>8536220
>no substitutions
Does the kitchen consist of a microwave and a freezer full of premade food?
>>
>>8543424
Yes?
>>
>>8542951
Hows watching your faggot president flop feel?
>>
>>8541680
>I dislike basic flavours that are fundimental in cooking
>Compared to some guy who doesn't like Durian or Tuna
>>
>>8543937
>faggot president flop
>has ALREADY within days shut out immigrants and refugees
>>
File: Kahl Angry.png (550KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kahl Angry.png
550KB, 1000x1000px
>>8542999
>>
>>8543974
lel, no. The constitution took precedence over an orange tinted balloon and the judiciary stepped in.
>>
>>8538237
Woooooow you advanced and managed to live through another year on the gameboard that takes you from cradle to grave we're all so proud of your achievements here let us heap praise and joy on you for arbitrary reasons

Two pizzas is more than I ever got

>implying i'm bitter
>>
>>8536205
My younger sister is like this and it pisses me the fuck off. Growing up, she wouldn't eat anything other than chicken and Kraft mac and cheese. We eventually beat it out of her by sending her to bed hungry if she didn't eat what was on her plate.
>>
I think Ketchup can and will ruin otherwise perfectly good burgers.

I think Ketchup is straight up sickly sweet and I abhor it's flavor.

With that said I don't mind Thousand Island or BBQ, perhaps I am a giant hypocrite but that's just my tastes:
>>
>>8536236
Canned tuna is fucking disgusting
>>
>>8545746

I find it odd that you find ketchup to be sickly sweet but don't think of BBQ sauce that way. Most BBQ sauce contains FAR more sugar than ketchup does.
>>
>>8536205
Not putting onions on my burger is less work for you though
>>
I don't get why people get so angry about this. If it's a kid refusing to eat a family meal at home and forcing the mom to make them something else, sure. But when an adult is ordering or making food for themselves? I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
I know a girl who refuses to eat tomato sauce on pizza. She special orders pizza without tomato sauce on it so its essentially just bread and cheese.
She also refuses to eat rice, mushrooms, most types of cheese which aren't put on dominos pizza, lamb, and most foods she sees

It is embarassing to eat around her
>>
File: 1485395963226.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485395963226.png
21KB, 900x900px
My dad, ordering food at Luby's:

What would you like today sir?
>I have to fight with you all every time to get my order correct
Oooookaaaay, what would you like
>I want a plate with mashed potatoes, NOT THAT PLATE THE OTHER KIND
>okay sir mashed pot-
>with EXTRA gravy and I want you to use the serving spoon to make a spot for the gravy in the middle of the potatoes
Okay and what else would-
>then I want a bowl of gravy on the side
A bowl of gravy, sir?
>then I want stuffing with EXTRA gravy
Okay sir
>That's all

At the table
>I want a cup with half coffee and half hot water
>your coffee is always too strong for me
>every place I go to they always make the coffee super strong

I hate going anywhere with him because he's so picky and demanding
>>
>>8546538
On one hand, you're a frogposter and I hate you.
On the other hand, my dad is the same way and I sympathize.
>I ordered this without cheese and you put cheese on it! What if I'd had an allergy, you could have killed me! Where's the manager, I'm getting your ass fired before someone with a REAL allergy comes into your neglectful deathtrap of a Wendy's!
>>
>>8545849
It has more to do with them usually having common items like cheesburgers ready to serve with their normal ingredients.
>>
One of my best mates is a professional cook, but he is picky as fuck when it comes to "meaty" veggies. Everytime he orders a burger he don' want tomatoes in it and I witnessed at least two occasion him throwing a hissy fit over this if he got tomatoes regardless. We made tomatoe sauce once for a pasta dish and I had to use the disintegrator twice since we had to use canned whole tomatoes. He also cannot handle pepper, eggplant, celery and carrots if they are not chopped to the point of mush. Worst of all he insists on preparing food this way when we are cooking for ourselves before a party and whatever which is really annoying when it comes to soups, pasta and such. His bologna sauce is basically milanese sauce with meat and onions thrown in.
>>
>>8536236
Kinda sounds like she was just looking for an excuse to go to Subway.
>>
File: IMG_02361.png (791KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_02361.png
791KB, 577x1024px
>>8536220
you're a bad cook if you struggle with that. kys
>>
File: Sponge.jpg (41KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
Sponge.jpg
41KB, 820x820px
I've came across many who are insanely picky about their food, makes it extremely annoying to serve them, makes huge deal about the food and/or being just an asshole.
The picky annoying asshole of a friend
>Always orders burgers without the pickle
>9 out of 10 times no pickle
>1 of every 10 burger has pickle in it
>Throws a temper tantrum over it
>Goes to complain over to the counter
>One time I ask, "Why can't you just remove the pickle by yourself?"
>Goes apeshit about muh service

Then there is this girl who's confusing as hell to service
>There is BLT and TLT (Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato) on the menu
>She orders BLT with turkey instead of bacon and no lettuce
>Everyone confused why she didn't just order that TLT and remove the lettuce
>...
>Orders cheeseburger without the condiments and cheese
>Plain bun + burger
>???

One of my girlfriends
>Just met her and never ate together except at fast food joint
>I ask her over to my house for dinner
>Making pasta and bolognese sauce, haven't told her
>It's divinely delicious as I had cooked it for hours
>She tells me she's a little picky
>She seperates carrots, onions, tomato chunks, celery, garlic and chopped basil from the food as she proceeds to explain what she dislikes while leaving only bits of meat with her pasta
>Holy shit I've seen some shit...
I thought that it was only my cooking and she just didn't like it
>At restaurant with her and my friends
>She pulls the same shit again
>Takes like 25 minutes to seperate her disliked ingredients from food
>Food gets cold and she asks to get it heated up again
>By the time the food gets back into our table, the rest of us have already finished
>Had to wait for her to finish just to be polite
>Never again
>>
>>8546601
How do you make most things without using pepper wtf. Also yeah if you make soups and sauces alot how can you not use carrots and celery. "Professional Cook" f him.
>>
>>8545878
I was picky when I was young but I've eventually gotten into liking nearly everything and even if I don't like something and it's not a major ingredient in the dish then I'll just eat it to be polite. It may not suit my taste but it's not the end of the world. If I can pass the dish, then I will.

I don't care if someone cooks whatever he wants or eats picky at home. It becomes a problem when you're out with someone who is picky that it ruins the mood for everyone else like raising hell at a restaurant for something trivial which just upsets the waiter, cook and the group you're out with.

Another shitty thing to do is that if you decide to buy 3 pizzas for a party that the picky one demands that one pizza must be dough, tuna and broccoli because he can't handle other ingredients. Needless to say, rest of the group won't probably touch that shit and it's just unfair to assume and make everyone to pay for that. If you're willing to pay for that pizza then sure why not, it's not bringing any problems.

TL;DR - Don't drag others into your picky habits unless there is a medical reason for it. Not only is it annoying and frustrating as hell but it's very rude and makes people think twice about having a meal with you
>>
File: C DANCING PEPE.png (126KB, 665x1145px) Image search: [Google]
C DANCING PEPE.png
126KB, 665x1145px
>>8546557
>>
Picky Eaters rankings

Barely Acceptable tier:
>Common, non-life threatening allergies

Kind of Annoying tier:
>Obscure and/or life-threatening allergies
>Religious restrictions (Kosher, Halal, etc.)
>Vegetarians

Quite Annoying tier:
>Vegans
>Trendy dieters (Gluten-free, GMO-free, paleo, etc.)

Oxygen Thief tier:
>Picky for the sake of being picky
>People who fake having allergies to ensure their least favorite ingredients don't ever make it into their dish
>Poorly researched diets (such as a vegan who orders a meatless salad but still insists on having the dressing that's made with honey & animal fat)
>People who make so many substitutions that the end result is highly dissimilar to the original dish
>>
>>8536911
Uhhhhhhhh were you born in an English speaking country? I don't understand how people can be bad at English; it's our language ffs
>>
>>8538518
of course she swallows
it doesn't have tomato in it
>>
>>8547557
Unfortunately, not every English-speaking country speaks English the same way.

There are already enough differences between British English and American English.

Canadian English is like the horrible incest child of British & American.

There's even South African English, which does have its own nuances.

Then there's Hong Kong English & Singaporean English. Even they do a few things differently.

Everyone is technically bad at English, except for the British.
>>
>>8547535
Personally I wouldn't be as hard on vegans, or anyone with real allergies. non-GMO and paleo people need to die though, same with anyone faking an allergy.
>>
>>8536209
>>
>>8547571
>Everyone is technically bad at English, except for the British.
Technically if the appeal of British English is that it's "the original", that's bullshit. The way words are pronounced in American and Canadian English is actually closer to pre-1800's English, largely because of the differences in the war "r"s are pronounced. The non-rhotic British pronunciation developed in the early 1800's, while most American accents kept the original pronunciation.

That's all something of a tangent though, since I mostly just want to say that using a regional dialect doesn't make you bad at speaking the language, and there isn't any singular correct dialect.
>>
>>8536293
It isn't incorrect.
>>
>>8536729
Well, yeah, I'd be upset too. His good boy points were fairly earned.
>>
>>8547078
>that girlfriend story

holy shit anon, I would have bailed after the first date. That second event is fucking bonkers. I'm assuming/hoping your friends ripped on her hard for being a giant faggot
>>
I only ever get rid of tomato, disgusting ass fruit that's only ever good as an emulsifier/base that's drowed in spices so you can't taste the nasty as fuck flavor
>>
>>8536205
> *Screams at the cook
> Coming one XB, tomato, sauce and lettuce, No onions!
>>
I'm not picky at all, but there's really no burger combo that just beats the barebones cheese, patty, buns combo.
>>
If I'm out to eat and I want something that may have like one of the main ingredients as something I don't want on it, I'll ask for it without. If they can't do that for me or if the chef/cook some how misses my request, so be it. I just eat it any ways and usually don't even care. If you have no real allergy to it then I don't see a problem with trying it if it happens onto your plate/bowl/whatever. It's how I started eating mushrooms again also. I ate them when I was little kid, then stopped. Then tried them 3 or 4 more times and found out the ones I don't like are when they used canned mushrooms. Now I buy them fresh myself.
>>
>not saying "cheeseburger, no LTO"
>>
>>8547669
You don't know what that is supposed to mean, do you?
>>
>>8536205
>make your own dominos
>double tomato sauce
>no cheese
>double pepperoni
>throw pepperoni away after cooking, i just want the juice

I know a girl who does this everytime
>>
>>8548951
>throw it away
TRIGGERED
>>
Picky eaters are runts/plebs

Won't give them the time of day tbqh
>>
File: EWW.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
EWW.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
>>8548655
>LTO
>Lazy initials
>>
>>8536205
>wanting vegetables on your hamburger
>>
File: 1486419023520.jpg (91KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486419023520.jpg
91KB, 500x505px
>>8544068
>>
>>8550182
It's not currently in effect due to judiciary suspension. The illegality of that specific order is being argued on the basis of a number of constitutional principles. My assertion holds true.
>>
>>8550196
>on the basis of a number of constitutional principles
That are unfounded as the Constitution allows the suspension of travel for any immigrant if deemed a danger.
>>
Does anyone else hate people who leave food uneaten? I have a friend who always does this, he orders tons of shit and only eats half. Grinds my gears so it does.
>>
>>8550279
And he doesn't take it home?
>>
>>8550259
That's what the judiciary, not your emperor, will decide about that specific order. Your orange tinted emperor has no clothes.
>>
>>8550293
It's not the judiciary's jurisdiction, it's already a law, it's only a matter of enforcement which is the executives position.
>>
>>8536296
Totally acceptable. This is Not Picky Eating.
Hope this helps!
>>
File: Angry Joy.jpg (31KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Joy.jpg
31KB, 245x204px
>>8550279
>tfw they only do a couple of bites
>>
>>8545808
Picky eaters can't be reasoned with. It's a mental illness. It's like telling someone with a phobia to not be afraid of that trigger. The only coping mechanism for us normal people is regarding them as lesser human beings, which I am glad to say as a society already occurs.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.