[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here make brownies before? I have a friend who says I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Fudgy-Brownies.png (371KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
Fudgy-Brownies.png
371KB, 600x319px
Anybody here make brownies before? I have a friend who says I can make a decent batch with a quarter, but I am not sure how involved it is. Anyone have any insight? Looking to sell them btw.
>>
>>8534167
ask 420chan you degenerate
>>
Grind it simmer it in butter or oil for 2 hours strain and make as box says
>>
Junkie at least inject it dorectly and dont mix food with drugs
>>
You probably shouldn't be putting any kind of coin in your brownies. I doubt quarters would taste very good.
>>
>>8534167
I've heard that before, too. I couldn't find a quarter so I used 25 pennies.

>>8534223
They probably taste better than the pennies did. Oh well.
>>
>>8534167
A company called Clear makes lobster butter. It's a tasteless activated resin. All the potency, no funny taste in your edibles.
>>
>>8534167
I made butter once using a jar of weed that had been smoked through a vaporizer . That butter worked really really well..... tou get to get high off your trea twice. I would love to do that again.
>>
>>8534167

>quarter
>looking to sell them

Fuck off poorfag. If you aren't buying shit at least a half pound at a time, you're wasting your time. Go get a fucking job. No one wants your shitty weed brownies. You don't have enough bud to do anything but dump the damn bag in the batch, and even then you will have to eat a fucking 1/3 of the pan to get a buzz. Idiot.
>>
>>8534196
Nah man, injecting marijuanas is too dangerous. I heard about some kid who injected 3 marijuanas and he died
>>
Make sure to decarb (I usually go at 240 F for 20-30 minutes, wrapped in foil) before making it into butter, makes it much more potent.
For a quarter, you'll want to bring a cup of water to a rolling boil, melt your butter in the water, then add your weed and set it to low for about three hours stirring every once and a while. Some people don't use water but it helps me not worry so much about it getting too hot, others might have a different opinion on it though. It should look glossy and kind of thick when its done. Strain it through cheesecloth to get the bits out and let it cool. Once it cools it'll separate and you can just lift the butter out and dispose of the water.
Using boxed brownie mix is simplest, just make sure not to cook them at too high of a temperature. I forget what the exact boiling point of thc is but go low and slow if you have to.
>>
>>8534803
Forgot to say, use 1/2 cup butter for a quarter.
>>
>>8534167
1/2 gram of bud per brownie is a good time so that gets you 14 brownies. probably just make 2 batches
>>
File: 20170128_220732.jpg (1005KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_220732.jpg
1005KB, 2576x1932px
>>8534167
Quiches handy guide to simple cannabinoid extraction into fat

1 powder your choice of herb, hasj, or extract
All will work, but remember that the effect of the edibles will reflect the types of cannabinoid in your starting product and that good in = good out

2 seal a pyrex or similar with aluminium foil, heat for 90 mins at 100 degrees c
This is essential to keep a lot of the good shit in that would otherwise be turned to vapours and lost. Keep in mind that the shiny side of such foil reflects heat far better than the other, so keep it faced inward

3 add an ounce of butter for every gram of product you are using to a pot or slow cooker with enough hot water to cover all your product plus a little, then add the product when melted
You can use any oil you like, but I love coconut, rapeseed, and duck fat. Different fats are absorbed at different rates, and with them the effects. If you use coco oil, it will kick in far more quickly than say, rendered bacon fat.

4 Stir this mix on a strong simmer for 4-6 hours, before straining through the finest cloth or muslin you have. I like to boil the remaining ganja in milk for a sort of bhang that knocks me the fuck out, and the first time I tried it was the highest I've ever been
The great thing about this method is that you can't really fuck up your ganja at Temps below the boiling point of water

5 transfer the strained liquid to a food safe container, allow to cool to room temp, transfer to fridge
Be patient, the bhang is usually enough to put me to sleep.

6 wait till the oil has set on top of the water (overnight) and discard the water, your oil now contains orally active cannabinoids and can be used in place of regular oil
The one thing I will say is that the oil has a temperature ceiling potentially lower than before, so I wouldn't go searing meat in it. If you have done everything correctly with decent bud. there should be about 4-5 doses per gram of herbal product. Enjoy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.