[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AlmazanKitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 2351351.jpg (93KB, 1230x671px) Image search: [Google]
2351351.jpg
93KB, 1230x671px
Literally the best YouTube channel there is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6B-V8wIvtQ&t=0s&ab_channel=AlmazanKitchen

He grows everything by himself, he even made a knife by himself, he's not a pompous ass like some other cooks, he has skill, he has good taste, he's AlmazanKitchen!
>>
Some of us already like the channel, don't destroy your good will by making threads like this. It's embarrassing
>>
>>8533135
>minus 25 degrees Celsius
>eating chicken with balsamic vinegar

It's like he wants to die or something.
>>
>>8533135
He is pretty based but I feel like /ck/ is too autistic to appreciate him. They would rather have jack threads for the keks
>>
>literally went into a bear cave for his fermented mince

Based
>>
>>8533135
His videos have amazing quality but his click-bait titles and BEST X FOOD EVER is kind of obnoxious. Gotta get those views I guess.
>>
Why the fuck every single time meat is involved people HAVE to drown it under salt and pepper or whatever.

Can't you deal with something raw and natural ? Damn.
>>
>>8533241
Because we're not weeabo sushi masters like you
>>
>>8533241
This.

Plus Americans feel the need to add some sort of sauce to EVERYTHING.
>>
>>8533247
He's not even American tho
OBSESSED
>>
>>8533232
It's more believable coming from him than from cringy millennials
>>
>>8533246
It has nothing to do with that dumb fuck. Wait until you get a gastritis some day, say adios to pepper and then you will understand my words.
>>
>touch raw meat
>doesn't clean his hands

... lol ?
>>
>>8533241

Well, when you're dealing with shitty supermarket meat it doesn't taste of much in its natural state. OFC there's going to be something added to it. We can't all afford free range heritage breed meat anon.

Also, did you seriously just bitch about salt and pepper?
>>
My favorite is his chicken tendies episode
https://youtu.be/9V0BfOKBsqM
>>
>>8533270
Is that what (You) have?
>>
>>8533275
Mostly, yes. I could bitch about how overcooked his meat is, if you want. Carcinogens.
>>
>>8533270
Do you feel cucked by his videos because you can't enjoy the delicious food his preparing because you have gastritis?
>>
>>8533287
Can enjoy everything. Except stupid shitty sauces or irritating for the stomach items, namely pepper. They're carcinogens either way so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>8533293
So you do have gastritis?
>>
>>8533175
yeah, why promote actual cooks rather than Jack or Mc Dick/Dick King/KFD adds
>>
>>8533293
>They're carcinogens either way
Is that what your mum told you to make you feel better?
>>
>>8533303
relax almazan you're still cool
>>
i like how all butthurt comments on this video are low beta 4chan users with no pictures and nonsence names
>>
>>8533313
Actually i'm not him (the youtuber) just a fan girl
pic related
>>
>>8533286
do you get off on making yourself look like a faggot on anonymous imageboards?
>>
Also I'm the Patti whore
>>
>>8533320
oh wow is that really you? I didn't know we had a princess in our midst!
>>
File: photo.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>8533793
>>
>>8533270
Gastritis isn't caused by diet.
>>
>>8533793
i just want to be Pattis mommy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.