[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of poppadoms, anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What's the point of poppadoms, anyway?
>>
appetizer/side for the most part
>>
appetizer
>>
to temper the inevitable diarrhea you get from indian food
>>
>>8531589

Maybe pajeet food is suppose to give them diarrhea so it is easier to clean off the streets. Imagine big American freedom logs everywhere, those things last forever! But pajeet shit would rinse away with a little rain...
>>
I've never heard of this and it looks tasty but I'm gathering that it makes you shit...
>>
>>8531617
it doesnt make you shit. its literally jsut chips and dip
>>
>>8531610
>pajeet shit would rinse away with a little rain
you would think so, but when it rains in mumbai the streets just turn into rivers of shit and intersections become swirling vortexes of shit, piss, garbage and animal corpses
>>
>>8531589
Can't handle spicy food or what?
>>
>>8531645
judging from the state of india's streets (and beaches) they apparently can't handle it either
>>
>>8531546
i don't understand the hate for indian food. i've never gotten sick. i lvoe it all. specially dosa. and i've eaten in mumbai and kolkatta. didn't get sick either
>>
>>8531642

But if they were big logs they would probably take down entire buildings. Imagine a literal shit forest barreling down the streets!
>>
>>8531741
This board is full of flyover bitch boys with no spice tolerance.

>>8531546
It's just an appetizer. Gives you something to munch on while the real food is on the way.
>>
>>8531972

Enjoy your visa while it lasts pajeet, you will be shitting on the streets in your homeland soon enough...
>>
>>8531631

But you can't dip those things in the sauces provided. You'd need a much deeper bowl of the dips. Bad design.
>>
>>8532382

you spoon it over

>>8531741

i've never gotten 'sick' either, but the chilli and insane amounts of ghee do make my shits pretty unpleasant.

of course if you don't get *restaurant* indian food it's generally way less difficult for your digestion
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (64KB, 600x375px)
IMG_1077.jpg
64KB, 600x375px
>>8532029
>pajeet poos in the street
>burger shits pants in walmart
Fucking third world countries
>>
>>8532407
This right
>>
Sauce delivery system, like an edible spoon.
>>
>>8532407
there's a lot of images like this of people in the 'mart walking around with brown stains on their pants

do they just not notice shit slipping out of their anus or what?
>>
>>8532460
I think it's rude as fuck to exploit them without backstories.
No I don't have this problem, but they might have something wrong. Shitting yourself is only funny under certain circumstances.
>>
>>8532460
Going by the grey hair and shit bodies, I'm gonna take a guess they're in at least their 70s and probably don't have the best bowel control anymore
>>
>>8532468
70 year olds usually don't shit themselves in civilized countries
>>
>>8531589
>>8531610
>>8531642
oh /ck, you made my day!
Indian for dinner tonight, no doubt!
>>
>>8531546
It's the entrée before your meal.
>>
File: 1485395505126.jpg (84KB, 371x371px)
1485395505126.jpg
84KB, 371x371px
>>8532475
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.