[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have anyone here done a raw vegan diet or are doing it? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Loaded-Lunch-Salad.jpg (98KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Loaded-Lunch-Salad.jpg
98KB, 640x427px
Have anyone here done a raw vegan diet or are doing it? What was your experience with it?
>>
>>8531429
It is hard, meat tastes good, pales is better than raw vegan
>>
About 3 weeks after going vegan, I started sucking dick for money behind Olive Garden.

Don't do it, it will literally turn you gay.
>>
>>8531429
Meat I could do without, pizza, not so much.

Good luck though
>>
all mushrooms are essentially indigestible if eaten raw because of their tough cell walls, and that to release their nutrients, they must be cooked
>>
>raw

That's retarded. Refusing to stir-fry your vegetables doesn't do anything for animals.
>>
>>8531429
For what fucking purpose?

Being vegan is not healthier in the first place, if you care about animals then yeah whatever you do you, but then to take it even further and do raw because... instagram likes? memes? Why? So fucking stupid.
>>
there's that lady on you tube I think she's called "pint sized vegan" anyway I think she is raw vegan. She was eating bananas with the peel might check out some of her videos.
>>
File: 1484795450491.jpg (297KB, 1280x1280px)
1484795450491.jpg
297KB, 1280x1280px
>>8532119
aww damn it, I can't get enough of raw mushrooms, they're so tasty, but just as well cooked, especially sauteed with vegan wine and spinach, yum
all mushrooms are good except for the poisonous ones, but who knows, maybe those are tasty, too, huh
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>TFW 1488 ETHICAL VEGANARYANMASTERRACE TOOBEEONNESTSENNOEEBOOT
>>
Read this book; not trolling...
https://www.amazon.com/Catching-Fire-Cooking-Made-Human/dp/0465020410/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486028817&sr=8-2&keywords=catching+fire+book

Bigger brains, smaller guts, trade off. Revolves around meat eating and cooked food. I'm a vegetarian as well...but pre-digestion of food is essential to nutrient intake regardless...
>>
>>8532281
Wine is vegan, you fucking retard.
You should sautée your mushrooms with onions and olive oil.
>>
>>8532464
>drink living organisms

You guys make me lol with your food classifications.
>>
>>8532464
nice
>>
>>8532469
not OP but apparently animal products are used in the processing of wines
>>
>>8532464
You're the retard, Anon. Not ALL wine is vegan. Similarly to how most white sugar is technically not vegan because it's often refined with bone char despite that not being an ingredient in the final product, most wine is made with fish bladder, and some other sorts of things that it comes in contact with in the process of its production that are derivatives of animals.
One quick search online could've told you that, you reactionary nigger.
>>
>>8532486
Cheapass jug wine maybe, but not decent wine. I make wine and never heard or read about anyone using animal byproducts at any stage.
>>
>>8532488
the only alcohol that comes and I don't even know if it still does come near fish enzymes is Guinness
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.