[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to live off of without cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MMM'_Looks_Tasty!.png (211KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
MMM'_Looks_Tasty!.png
211KB, 512x384px
I made the mistake of rooming with randos and they're pieces of shit. No way to get through to them. They fill up the sink and never wash shit, they finally do wash shit and then keep the dish rack filled, they use my shit and then keep it or put it in the sink dirty, they don't ever wipe the counters or the floor, the stove literally looks straight out of a commercial for kitchen cleaner. I've started trying to eat healthier and be more self-sufficient, but until I move out of here I'm trying to step foot in the kitchen as little as possible.

So what are your suggestions for good things to eat? Right now I've got sandwiches (PB&J and lunchmeat), apples, clementines, carrots (what other veggies are good for just eating alone?), blueberries, crackers and cheese. I'm going to the store today, but I'm having a tough time trying to think up more things to get.
>>
>>8530376
Jerky
Dried fruits (there's too many kinds to list)
Nuts and seeds
>>
>>8530376

Canned beans. Gotta have canned beans.
>>
>>8530376
Well you could do overnight oats for breakfast daily, but you'd still have a jar to clean. You could make pico de gallo and eat that on a tortilla with rinsed black beans and hot sauce.
>>
>>8530376
>bread
>lard
>ketchup
>trashy women
>>
canned beans, nuts, beef jerky, granola bars. anything canned, basically.

look for discounted deli foods if you live near a supermarket.
>>
>>8530376
canned fish, broccoli
>>
>>8530376
I really hear you, OP. I've had my fair share of run ins with sever roommates. Really seems like an uphill battle sometimes, and usually you lose. Really after all my experience, to tell you the truth, the only option you are left with is to seriously, eat a dick and go fuck yourself holy shit.
>>
>>8530376
for you,
>>
>>8531593
Lol look at this fart sniffing dork
>>
>>8530376
Do you guys have a dishwasher?
We don't use ours, so whenever the sink gets full I throw their shit (without telling them) in there when it's been in there for more than a day.

If you don't have one just use a plastic tub or something to dump them in

>Using your shit
Just tell them to fuck off that they're not using it anymore if they can't take care of it. If worst comes to worst, just do what I had to do for a week and keep the shit in my room locked.

Sorry to hear that OP. We have a roommate like that at our house. We're considering kicking him out for other reasons, but a minor one is he's extremely messy.
>>
>>8530376
I always thought the Kanker burgers looked oddly tasty
>>
>>8530376
if you aren't going to be using it, or don't want it to get sucked into your roomies' tragedy of the commons take your stuff box it up and keep it in your room. Bust shit out when you need them, wash 'em and put them back away. It's a kick in the dick but come on now son.

resorting to just not cooking or using dishes is a solution that a beta male cuck would pursue, no offense
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.