[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I downloaded the McDonalds app. It seriously has free shit offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I downloaded the McDonalds app. It seriously has free shit offered all the time. Every time the Brooklyn Nets win for example I can go in and get a medium fry for free with no purchase necessary. Other deals include a free 6 piece mcnugget with any purchase or free fries and a drink with a royal mac purchase. Is this the best app out there? wtf i love mcdonalds now.
>>
>>8524666
I downloaded the app because of this post, but I'm letting you know I did it ironically.
>>
>>8524684
Jokes on you bud. When you see all the deals you get you will be eating at McDonalds tomorrow.
>>
>>8524666
20 credits have been deposited into your mcshill rewards account
>>
>>8524686
Dude, I'm actually surprised at how good the deals are. I thought you were just fucking with me. Warriors won and you get free fries with no purchase necessary? I'm pretty sure the Warriors win all the time.
>>
>>8524666
why dou you keep shilling mcdonalds?
>>
>>8524666
>medium fry
>>
that reminds me of going to Blazers games and grabbing free chalupa coupons by the stack

this was back when you didn't have to allow people to access your private info.
>>
>>8524666
Doesn't seem to be worth the hassle just to get one mid-sized fry.
>>
Implying the nets win
>>
>>8524742
?? That's what it's called
>>
>>8525262
Do you get a single medium sized fry?
>>
>>8524666
Same. I literally never go there unless they have a worthwhile deal like a free big mac or bogo breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>8524666
Unsubscribe
>>
>>8525396
wow rude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_r2bGyUs
>>
File: 1480293975934.jpg (967KB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1480293975934.jpg
967KB, 1600x1053px
>>8524697
Told you man. That's awesome about the Warriors they are like the best team in the league. The Nets fucking suck but when they win its free fries. Often I make like 3 separate orders to take advantage of all the deals because they are pretty much 1 per purchase but the employees are cool with ringing them up separately.

>>8524857
It's mid sized fry every time the basketball team wins. Plus a bunch of other free stuff do you not comprehend?
>>
>>8524666
>medium fry
A single French fry?
That's not really much of an offer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.