[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegetarianism (Romantically)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: home fries.jpg (198KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
home fries.jpg
198KB, 720x372px
fu/ck/,

I made some Home Fries with redppers Julienne and onions and now I have to impress a girl with making a vegetarian meal for Valentimes day.

If this was make home fries with a small medallion of beef sure, I could handle it. Maybe slow cook some brisket or pot roast of course.
Lightly grill a salmon fillet in extra virgin over light heat for a crisp delight? Absolutely.

How would you satisfy a vegetarian for valentines day?
>>
You give her a veggie dog as any other day. Analy of course
>>
Lasagna is romantic. Make a vegetarian lasagna.
>>
File: high impact.png (95KB, 534x664px) Image search: [Google]
high impact.png
95KB, 534x664px
>>8523829

Maybe I'll just make a mushroom carrot broccoli red sauce and pasta for dinner and when she asks for the home fries ill tell her thats for breakfast
>>
>>8523821

Don't be stupid. Tell her to fuck off. You won't get laid, she will try to convince you to become a vegetarian, and soon you will be going to feminist rallies wearing a dog leash and a chastity cage.

Vegetarianism: not even once.
>>
>>8523821

>>8523848
This is 100% accurate. Vegetarianism is the gateway to being forced into the vegan/SOCJUS cult by emotional manipulation. Get out now while you still have your sanity intact.
>>
>>8523977
wrong
right wing vegans exist
>>
>>8524018

Found the vegan
>>
>>8523848
almost hot enough to be worth it

throw a gimp mask in there and i'm in
>>
Make an eggplant parmy to go with it.
>>
>>8524018
Please remember your family and friends, your loved ones. Leave the cult, they do not love you or care about your well being. To them you are nothing more than a tool.
>>
>>8523821
eat her pussy
>>
>>8524098
>eat her pussy

I have a vegetarian wife, and I can confirm that this works to satisfy a vegetarian on valentines day.

Also, mine likes pasta primavera... roasted mushroom ravioli from scratch... fried eggplant parm... pizza margarita - and that's just a small part of the italian side of vegetarian.
>>
>>8524110

Sounds like a lot of work just to eat pussy...
>>
File: untitled.png (87KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
87KB, 250x250px
>>8524121

If you got a good girl, that's just the start of the extracurriculars...
>>
>Valentimes
TINES! TINES! LIKE ON A FORK! TINES DAMMIT!
>>
Dont try to impress a vegitarian with food theor taste buds are fked to begim with why even try?
>>
>>8524164
>Not honoring the original gaelic spelling and pronunciation
>Balentimes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.