[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't celebrities lurk /ck/ before they make stupid posts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: CCJ8uiWUoAAQXqn.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CCJ8uiWUoAAQXqn.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
Why don't celebrities lurk /ck/ before they make stupid posts?
>>
File: paltrow.jpg (99KB, 585x801px) Image search: [Google]
paltrow.jpg
99KB, 585x801px
fixed
>>
>>8521189

>1 onion
>1 garlic bulb

How the fuck am I suppose to live on that for a whole week?
>>
>>8521189

That cunt is not right in the head, wasn't she the one who said she rather her kids starve than eat fish sticks?
>>
>>8521197
fish sticks are gross
>>
>>8521197

Instant cup of noodles
>>
>>8521184
Well, I imagine she eats very little and if her kids were young one big soup, a lime a day and eggs would hold them over for a week.

What people need to understand though is that foods stamps are supposed to be supplementary aid so people can actually afford fresh vegetables and the like. It isn't necessarily supposed to pay for everything.
>>
>>8521189
>$29 a week

I am a single white male and I get $195 every month, used to be $200 even. How is a family only living on $29 a week? That's not even $120 a month. If you're a single mother with a child, you get $400. I've heard in other states you can get more, but only because of increased food prices.
>>
>>8521213
The only way I can imagine this working is if the parent works and makes money, just not much, enough to get them some food stamps but not the whole amount (since they calculate it based on income and family size) and they think that the food stamps are meant to pay for all the food consumed. Technically speaking I think I am eligible for like $11 worth of food stamps a month or something.
>>
i shop at really expensive yuppy stores and buy $6/dozen eggs and i see about $21 worth of food here TOPS
>>
>>8521184
You won't get any attention with sensible posts nowadays. Just like the most successful threads on 4chan are meme or bait threads.
>>
File: laffat.jpg (34KB, 431x409px) Image search: [Google]
laffat.jpg
34KB, 431x409px
>>8521189
>seven limes
Everytime
>>
I guess it really is possible to hold all those limes
>>
>>8521189
Hey Cunt
All the Nogs buying food with SNAP use it for lobster & steaks. I've seen it a bunch of times. They use their money from drug sales for chicken, watermelon, & grape drank.
>>
>>8521184
I would be so happy if every benefits user was buying this many veggies and healthy food.

Instead, the majority of the time they're buying processed carbs and sodas.
>>
>>8521401

>implying the majority of them don't sell their stamps to some bodegas for half the cash they are worth
>>
>>8521383
>>8521355
What's wrong with buying 7 limes limes are delicious complement and you can use them to make juice.
>>
>>8521466
Using a grocery bag where half of the budget goes on limes as an example of how you can't survive with small budget.
>>
I'll just leave this here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/well/eat/food-stamp-snap-soda.html
>>
>>8521482
In-season lime is 10 for $1 at your neighborhood NY grocer's.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.