[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to dq, What should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485667175440.png (68KB, 214x172px) Image search: [Google]
1485667175440.png
68KB, 214x172px
going to dq, What should I get?
>>
>>8520224
what is that doggo doing?
>>
>>8520224
Flamethrower burger and a dilly bar
>>
>>8520230
I'm going to replace the dilly bar with a blizzard I think.
>>
>>8520230
>burger
What DQ are you going to that serves burgers?
>>
>>8520224
Dilly bar in pooper
>>
>>8520240

What dq are you going to that doesn't?
>>
>>8520239

I would take a peanut buster parfait over a blizzard
>>
>>8520240
They all do...

And were I live its all shit DQ is for cold treats only
>>
DQ's quality is questionable at best

What the hell is a dipped cone ?
They aren't even trying to call that ice cream
>>
>>8520240
>>8520279
Most newer DQ's are "Brazier" DQ's which have grills that serve food. We only have 1 DQ in my town and it's one of the originals that only serve ice cream. Didn't know they even served food until I traveled out of state and went to one with food.
>>
>>8520315

I'm 32 years old, I can remember going to Dairy Queen since I was 4, and I have never heard of a Dairy Queen not serving hot food. I haven't eaten there in years, but I see their burger wrappers on the ground often enough to know they still make burgers.
>>
>>8520276
do it and post proof
>>
>>8520322
There are still a few locations around that only serve ice cream and close during the winter.
Like I said the only DQ in my town doesn't serve food but the ones literally 20 miles in any other direction do.
Not sure why.
>>
>>8520224
If you get a blizzard ask them to "nut" your blizard. Secret menu my boy that works there told me about. They'll ask what kind and i think the choices are peamut, almond and pecan. They at the specific nut butter to the blizzard, it's godly. If they dont know what nutting the blizzard is just ask them to add nutbutter to it and then tell them what specific kind you want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.