[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herbal, Floral, and Fruit Tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's your favorite kinds of tea anon?

Mine is camomile or jasmine?

pic related
>>
I like a camellia senensis tea.
>>
My favourite type of tea is boo
>>
the one on the left looks like she is the only one who would be nice. the other two look like they'd laugh at my ding dong.
>>
>>8519243

>posts pics of beautiful women
>is clearly a homosexual
>>
Atm my favorites are
white needle
lu shan yun wu
yunnan gold

Naturally sweet tasting teas are the best.
>>
>>8519243
Thai tea boss
>>
>>8519243
chamomile+passionflower+lavender+raw honey master race here
>>
>only one of the three with real tits is the one with the largest ones
>>
>>8520108
Better than

>posts pics of beautiful homosexuals
>is clearly a woman
>>
>>8519243
>that one on the right sucking in her gut

It's ok fat tittied asian, I love thicc women, i'd dip my spicy noodle into your duck sauce any day

>>8521055
Really because that sounds like the best of both worlds?
>>
>>8520102
They can't laugh when they're gagged and tied, anon.

Or when they're crying.
>>
>>8519243
>The one of the left with the abs of the one in the center with the boobs of the one on the right.
>>
>>8521261
i like the way this nigga thinks.
>>
i truly enjoy a good earl grey

green tea is also pretty damn good mixed with some lemon juice, mint and honey.
>>
>>8520181
Lu shan yun wu is bretty gud for me too, but it was a bitch to get it right. Very sensitive to brewing time in my experience. I'm waiting on some bi luo chun.

I also enjoy greek mountain """""tea""""" (sideritis) tisanes, with a little honey and a few drops of lemon. Great for the night.
>>
I have a taste for Rooibos right now, even though not technically made of tea leaves
>>
>>8521039
I call bullshit, they are sligtly too big and too round to convince me they´re real. I don´think anyone in OP´s picture has real tits.
>>
>>8522348
The bra is round, you idiot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.