[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>research vegan diet >its nothing but carbs carbs and more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1485121455061.jpg (45KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1485121455061.jpg
45KB, 480x622px
>research vegan diet
>its nothing but carbs carbs and more carbs

>research vegetarian diet
>same as above except you can eat fish

why do people think that carbs are healthy for you. eating rice and bread and pasta everyday is horrible for you
>>
You should do more research.
>>
>>8518100

>vegetarian
>eat fish

Pick one
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>yfw veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest
>>
Back in college a girl in our circle of friends went full vegan, she never did tell any of us why. She gradually became hard to deal with, everything from preaching veganism to utterly random statements. Her roommate complained about the stench in the bathroom.
In a few months she had slimmed down so much her bones were becoming visible. Around 4 months she was found dead in her car at the college, vomited blood all over.
We promised each other to eat healthy in her memory and never go vegan.
>>
>>8518100
A diet means being specific. I can't legitimise it;'s value but it may have some. I personally believe in a veg and two meats diet but I wouldn't be bothered if someone didn't.
>>
Vegans are in fact morons, some are even worse.
I know one that started into multiple illnesses, eventually vomiting blood... problem? She was starving to death and rotting away. She had to compromise and become an "ova-lacto vegetarian". Why? Allergic to peanuts and soy, and bad reactions to all beans. Wouldn't eat oats, barley, broccoli and a list of other things.
Even worse? Fucking bitch wouldn't and couldn't cook, so she put all this crap on her husband to prepare her special meals. Want worse? She doesn't make enough money and he's been unemployed for 2 years now, most of their food coming from the local food banks and foodstamps.
So yes, as taxpayers we're paying for this retarded vegan to survive.
Vegans...
>>
File: 1484634939276.jpg (44KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484634939276.jpg
44KB, 600x474px
>>
>>8518402
I'm pretty sure that is alcoholics.
>>
Why are people so anti carbohydrates?
>>
>>8518116
You'd be surprised as to what qualifies as vegetarian to most people.
>>
>>8518456

And some "females" have penises.
>>
>>8518415
Generally when people talk about avoiding carbs, they refer to simple carbs high in sugar (white bread, pasta, etc). Complex carbs are things like alternate grains, Veges, and nuts. Basically moderation is key to maintain good health.
>>
>>8518467
Sugar is a carb man.
>>
>>8518471
Yes, I just said that.
>>
>>8518475
Sorry my IQ is being adversely affected by clicking images of store fronts, carry on.
>>
File: IMG_9828.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9828.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>8518100
Every vegan I’ve ever met looks like they are dying
>>
>>8518478
What is -3--3?
>>
>>8518504
Ok we're good let me click 13 store fronts and post this.

Seriously considering 4chan pass.
>>
>>8518513
Shit, I thought it was 9?

Buy a 4chan pass if you can you cheap cunt, fucking what? 5 bucks? To support a site you use?
>>
>>8518100
those are the dumb vegan diets that dumb people eat because they're idiots
legumes, beans, vegetables, fruit, fungi - all great
throw in some b12 supplements and you're good to go

only the daft trendy vegans get horribly sick and ill because they buy the vegan ready meals and eat lots of carbs to supplement the actual healthy stuff

it also bothers me when vegans eat meat imitations
>>
>>8518539
Ho ho, your anti-conformist views made me laugh and reconsider. Truly you are a prophet
Do you get bored? Trying so hard?

>>
>>8518551
what?
>>
>>8518558
I'm sure you were a holocaust, when were you even then? Fucking numbnuts dick poker. I fucking knew it.
>>
>>8518524
I don't know, maybe I don't creep around in the shadows here 365 waiting to project my misery on the most innocent of posts, flipping my lid on blue image boards like some kind of fucking barbarian?

Jesus fucking qq moar you baby.
>>
>>8518568
Hey man, don't worry. You are anon, even if you are clearly mentally unstable. Wanna tell us what is bothering you m8? hmm :(

Maybe we can help, HMMM :)
>>
>>8518116
Pescetarian
>>
>>8518539
Raw food vegans are the worst, self proclaimed experts in longevity but most are in their 20's, everything has to be flown in from different continents to support their diet, young green coconuts, himalayan salt, cacao powder, seaweed powder, organic unpasteurised almonds, fruits from far off lands hardly anyone else touches, bottled water flown in from 3000 miles away, pay a premium price for it all but they still care for the environment and animals
>>
>>8518513
Click on settings in the top right of the page and tick the box that says 'legacy captcha'.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.