[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many indians run popeyes chicken? Was gas stations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ls.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Why do so many indians run popeyes chicken? Was gas stations not good enough?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Indians running Popeyes you say?
>>
All chinese food places are run by mexicans and all mexican places are run by chinese.

I don't really care.
>>
>>8514077

I've been to a lot of Chinese places in my day and literally zero were run by Injuns, though was entirely staffed by white people which was weird
>>
Popeyes sucks. Fried everything. Wow so awesome
>>
>>8514058
Indians are more than capable of running a fast food place, other groups on the other hand...
>>
ethnic, regional, and/or religious nepotism in hiring practices and/or people from a certain region in india all wanting to get involved in popeyes for some reason but not because of hiring practices favoring them for their ethnicity, regional background, or ethnic, religion
>>
>>8514334
might also be a family relationship thing with relatives of some people getting hooked up
>>
>>8514058
never experienced this, all the popeyes I've been to are run by blacks or white trash.

>>8514077
never experienced this either, although most of the Asian restaurants in my city are run by chinese or vietnamese regardless of the type of asian food.
>>
>>8514058

the popeyes in providence, ri is run by indians, that is a fucking strange observation. i wonder why.
>>
>>8514058
Chicken is a staple in India because it's the only common animal that won't offend Hindus (beef) or Muslims (pork).
>>
>>8514358

Is that the one on the street with a few SE Asian grocery stores and a shabu shabu restaurant? That's literally the only Popeyes I've ever been to (was gross), and I live on the West coast.
>>
>>8514058
Who cares, their chicken is fucking dank. Plus they have shrimp, all the same sides as KFC, and red beans and rice and jambalaya. Better biscuits too.
>>
>>8514127

asians are incredibly racist and will only hire asians and white people.
>>
>>8514853
Fine with me
>>
Why is it so hard to find a Japanese restaurant that's not run by Koreans or Chinkese?
>>
>>8514877
Naw the white guys around here succ
>>
>>8514877

Work Visas. Its notoriously difficult for Japanese to get an overseas Visa for their chefs. A story of mine involved an Japano Italian place that served spaghetti as its main style and it closed down because the chefs couldnt renew their visas and rather than giving it to an new investor and tanking the business they just closed it so people remember it on a high note.

The Koreans and Chinese dont really care sincenthey got a high labor pool and a constant demand.>>8514877
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.