[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chili's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Chilis.png (49KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
Chilis.png
49KB, 500x429px
What do you guys think of Chili's?
>>
Never tried it
>>
>>8512567

Did you know that hippies run the place?

It's totally 100% true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayBmAfp5Vr0
>>
A good place to get a plate of brown and glass of yellow. Other than that, they're not creative and typically get packed with sports queers and obnoxious families. Their veggies are also complete shit.

1/10, would not recommend to anyone.
>>
>>8512582
So exactly like every other sit down chain in the US?
>>
>>8512567
Meh tier chain restaurant, but I refuse to go since they stopped funding abortions.
>>
>>8512579
You do realize that's modern footage that has been filtered to look old, right?
>>
>>8512614

Exactly. Applebee's, Outback, TGIFriday's... all of them are the exact same concept presented in the same lackluster way.

I don't shit on people for eating at those places though, sometimes they just can't afford to go elsewhere or have picky guests.
>>
>>8512567
>What do you guys think of Chili's?

Sucks. Would never eat there.
>>
>>8512639
What's bad about it?
This chick in my class keeps talking good things about it.
>>
>>8512657
She gets the two for $20 with the guy she's fucking. They throw in the dessert with it, so girls are drawn to it.
>>
>>8512567
Cheddars is better
>>
>>8512674
Cheddar's sucks dick and their red beans and rice is a soupy mess.
>>
Any sort of restaurant like this is barely cooking.

Fridays
AppleBees
Chilis
Ruby Tuesdays
etc
etc
>>
>>8512567
my only memory of chili's is broccoli cheese soup with the consistency of melted yellow crayolas
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.