[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naked Chalupa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1774.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I'm about to try the naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell.
>>
>>8510389
it's pretty dece, def worth the try but it basically amounts to a large chicken nugget with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream on it
>>
>>8510392
>a large chicken nugget with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream on it

Sounds good
>>
What part of the chicken is shaped like a taco shell?
>>
>>8510422
The gooch
>>
File: IMG_1775.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I put some fire sauce on it like I do with most Taco Bell items.

Initial thoughts: served in a tray like the Quesalupa. I like the presentation. The temperature was pleasingly warm.

Taste: salty, decent texture with the crispy chicken shell. The lettuce, tomato, and cheese plus avocado ranch was a nice temperature balance. It honestly doesn't feel like you're missing out on much without the meat in the middle. The fire sauce tasted especially spicy. I used only one pack. But there's hardly any depth profile at all to the chalupa. It was kinda what I was expecting so I can't say it was that disappointing. It's like the other anon said, it's basically a chicken nugget with lettuce and cheese.

Not as good as the almighty Quesalupa. I'm probably not going to order another one.
>>
Shit did you order it with extra cheese or did my local taco bell just jew me out? But yeah it was okay, sauce was pretty good but unless they lower the price I probably won't get it again. Still, worth trying once for the novelty alone.imo
>>
>>8510431
What I was hinting at with the fire sauce is that it was so bland that the sauce kinda took over everything.
>>
>chicken taco
>no meat in the taco itself just a bunch of nastiness and cheese
>>
>>8510454
It's one big piece of chicken you fat fuck. Are you the obese bitch crying about this in that other thread a few days ago?
>>
>>8510473
That's not very nice.
>>
Anyone add additional meats to it, yet?
>>
>>8510431

That looks really good. Might have to try one now.
>>
>>8510742
No additional meats, but if you order it at breakfast time its pretty damn tasty with an entire mini skillet bowl poured into the shell.
>>
File: 1471745076978.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471745076978.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>8510454
>There isn't enough meat inside of the meat.
>I wish it was meat wrapped in meant not any of that "nastiness".

Those are called vegetables you fat fuck.
>>
>>8510389
Do they still have the $1 double stacker tacos?
Fuck I hope they didn't get rid of those for this dumb thing.
>>
>>8511167
They were good for $1
>>
>>8511167
they seem to be gone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.