[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO I ALWAYS EAT TOO MANY OF YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (141KB, 985x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 985x983px
WHY DO I ALWAYS EAT TOO MANY OF YOU
>>
>implying there's such a thing as too many jalapeños
I bought a regular size jar and it was gone in no time flat. next time I'm getting the big institutional size jar.
>>
>>8509082
Because you're a fat shit with no self discipline.
>>
>>8509087
so THAT's why everybody is so fat. not the fat and simple carbs they shovel down. it was jalapeños all along.
>>
i like the mushy ones at the top
>>
>>8509090
An excess of calories will make you fat regardless of which food group they come from.
Stop living in denial, fatty.
>>
>>8509082

the best natural digestant
>>
>>8509255
One kg of jalapenos is about 100kcal you fucking retard.
>>
>>8509329
Yeah but what if op eats 50 tonnes per hour?
Oh you don't have an answer to that? Heh...cute.
>>
>>8509082
Oh i used to destroy these so hard.

There was this one perfect brand, tasty soft peppers and perfect brine.

Although that brand isn't locally sold anymore. Got a different kind of can and it was just horrible, both the peppers and the brine, kind of got afraid of buying another pot of jalapenos.
>>
>>8509082
I like halal pinners too
>>
>>8509425
>Halal peeners

I always wondered why Islam permitted homosexuality.
>>
File: okra.jpg (134KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
okra.jpg
134KB, 250x360px
get on my level
>>
>>8509082
I go through a jar of Mezzetta jalapenos every week or two. Perfect level of crunch and heat.
>>
>>8509087

Jalapenos are about as fattening as fucking broccoli you retard. To top it off, you'd probably burn off more exerting yourself shitting blood and crying from eating these in huge amounts than you could ever gain.
>>
>>8509540
I think you just invented a new fad diet. BRB while I go write a book:

Shit Your Way To Shredded
>>
>>8509563

eat 7-8 slices before bed. wake up ready to evacuate bowels
>>
pickled things are gggreat, they are about 30% of my food
but they don't match well hikki lifestyle
t. sudden low pressure while outdoors-anon
thanks god I'm ugly enough so nobody ever volunteers to help me while I'm hanging over my shopping cart trying to recover to make things even worse for me.
>>
>>8509082
Why are you broadcasting your imaginary conversation with jalapenos to /CK/?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.