[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cooking series similar to The Mind of a Chef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: p9462886_b_v8_ad.jpg (316KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p9462886_b_v8_ad.jpg
316KB, 960x1440px
What are some cooking series similar to The Mind of a Chef?
>>
I haven't been a big fan of TV in the last few years. I see food network totally sucks these days. So I'm interested in finding some good food shows, a couple weeks ago I see a guy named Action Bronson doing a show called fuck that's delicious. On viceland or munchies YouTube channel. I like how real he is.

I checked out the show OP mentions and it seems alright except for bordains annoying voice. And single chef for the season or half season might get old ? We'll see about that. Plus only some of the episodes can be accessed on the PBS app. But all can be watched on the PBS website, that's dumb...

What do you all watch. Why do you like it ? What don't you like so much about it?

As for you OP good eats is kinda similar but most of us know/seen,love/hate it/him.
>>
>>8509330

The Robert Lee episodes are my favorite. He seems like a great guy. All the episodes used to be on Netflix but there's still plenty of torrents out there.

>>8509047

Check out Chef's Table. The Francis Mallmann one is great.
>>
I absolutely loved the episodes at Fäviken. 10/10 would watch again.
>>
>>8509533
i was watching this and was wondering where the fuck did the kentucky korean dude go
>>
>>8509047
I'm obsessed with the Pizza Show which I think is ran off munchies on youtube. Just a dude going to different towns and checking out different types of pizza, it's really interesting seeing how different places go about making their versions. I really want them to go to Detroit which seriously has some of the best pizza out there.
>>
>>8509047
The thing that bugs me to no end about that show is they almost never give recipes for what they're cooking. Annoying as hell since you think, that looks really good, I'd like to make it, and no information about what goes in the dish is ever presented. Seems more like a circle jerk for pretentious douchebags than a helpful cooking show.
>>
>be Sean Brock
>fondle heirloom grains
>mmmh yes grains
>I fucking love grains
>you can feel the authenticity
>fondle grains some more
>see you next week
>>
>>8509606
This post made me laugh so hard at my desk and i have literally 0 people in my life who would get it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.