[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbit starvation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: fur hunter.jpg (28KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
fur hunter.jpg
28KB, 350x550px
Any downsides to using rabbit starvation as a means to lose weight?
>>
>>8508733

You die
>>
>>8508735
Not if you stop after reaching your goal weight
>>
>>8508740

Doesn't work like that. Rabbit starvation deprives your body of vital neutrients. You will be dead before you reach your goal weight. Why not just eat fucking vegetables? A healthy balanced diet? It's not a hard thing to do. I have always eaten healthy, and I have never had issues with my weight. Rabbit starvation isn't from a lack of calories. It's because winter rabbits have no nutritional value other than protein. Your brain and organs will shut down the same as if you weren't eating anything, but your body will still be supplied energy from the protein. Gimmicks don't work. There are a million ways to lose weight, but the only way to keep the weight off permanently is to permanently change your diet. You can never go back to the diet that made you fat in the first place.
>>
>>8508754
Not the case for very short people. I eat balanced and clean but gain weigh very easily. I have used rabbit starvation i.e. protein poisoning in the past to lose weight when I can't do cardio. I'm just wondering if it will kill me in the long run, like wipe out kidneys or something.
>>
>>8508782

I already answered your question. Also, if you are gaining weight, it's because you eat too much. Weight loss is 80% diet. Not exercising isn't an excuse for gaining weight. If you want to eat nothing but winter rabbits because you're too lazy to actually count calories, go ahead. Just know that if you do make it out unharmed, you will just get fat again.
>>
>>8508796
Well no shit sherlock. I can smell the stench of recovering fatty off you. Stop spouting the /fit/ 101 babytalk. You just look pathetic. This is /ck/. We're here to discuss food. If you have anything to add to the rabbit starvation, be my guest.

For the record: my diet is in check, and I count my cals. A low TDEE means mandatory social eating makes a bigger difference on me than your hamplanet proportions.
>>
>replying seriously to obvious trolls
>>
>>8508811

Sure thing genius. You know all about staying fit, since you're the fat one, and me the 5'10 hamplanet who had never weighed more than 160 pounds in my life. Well good luck with your second round of rabbit starvation, since you already did it once right? Or will this be your third time around? But you know what you're doing, because you have done it before, and we're successful, and now you're fat again asking about how it works and the consequences. But ya, you totally have a justifiable excuse for being fat. Low tdee. Doesn't mean you eat more than your body needs, just means your body doesn't need as much as you eat. Totally makes sense. Well enjoy being a fat manlet.
>>
>>8508733
Death you fucking retard. Don't mess around with proven science. Dietary fat isn't what is making you fat. Your body needs dietary fat. Once you realize it, it's often too late.

"Here's the problem: the body can only supply roughly 1000 calories per day through a protein-only diet because the liver is only capable of producing 250 grams of glucose from protein, no matter how much protein you eat. So, you will still feel hungry, and you'll eat more. Unfortunately, your liver will start struggling and failing to convert the ammonia into urea (not enough ATP) so the ammonia will reenter your blood stream. This starts messing with your nervous system. "

"A lean meat diet, on the other hand cannot be tolerated; it leads to nausea in as little as three days, symptoms of starvation and ketosis in a week to ten days, severe debilitation in twelve days and possibly death in just a few weeks. A high-fat diet, however, is completely healthy for a lifetime."
>>
>>8508821

Naw dude, it's cool. He has done it before. Didn't you read his second post. He uses protein poisoning as a means to lose weight when he can't do cardio. He's edumacated in the subject. He probably read an entire 2/3rds of a headline on fb!
>>
>>8508811
>You're obese because I didn't like how you told me facts!

You are literally pathetic. Go starve to death.
>>
>>8508821
I don't eat anywhere near 1000 calories on the diet though. Last time I topped at 150 gr of protein per day, which isn't too much for a normie, but seeing how I weigh less than 100 lbs I don't want to go too high in case my organs can't handle it.
>>
>>8508827
He assumed everyone who temporary changes their diet is a fatty hurr dumdum. I specifically said I do so because I can't cardio in periods. My sedentary TDEE is 1000-1100 depending on the calculators, and any social eating puts a strain on that.
>>
>>8508837
So you want to deprive the important parts of you of nutrition to look better because you are incapable of keeping track of what you eat and don't like exercise.
>>
>>8508837
You want to lose weight so you are a fatty, and I read your posts, you are a dumdum. Are you a midget? How tall are you? 3'10?
>>
>>8508837
If your TDEE is 1k is your bmr 500??
>>
>>8508853
It's in the 900 range

>>8508841
>>8508851
Fat permavirgins detected
>>
>>8508866
>you aren't like me and can regulate the food you eat while not being afraid to exercise, that means you must be obese, and let me go another step on the retard ladder and claim you're virgins for knowing basic nutrition!

I like knowing that there are people more stupid than I am even when I'm drunk.
>>
File: 1483572102053.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1483572102053.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>8508872
>I'm drunk.
That explains it.
>>
>>8508877
Not yet, sorry.

Considering it, though, that bourbon is tasty.
>>
>>8508733
No. Go on /fit/'s archive and look up the Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF).

It's a perfectly fine way to lose weight, but you have to take a lot of supplements like fish oil, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and other vitamins to make sure you don't die.
>>
>>8508733
You will literally die from lack of carbs and fats.
>>
>>8508811
>mandatory social eating

It's called a salad you fat fuck. Or just eat a small amount.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>8508837
>I need to literally starve myself to lose weight
>b-but I'm not fat! you're fat! stop telling me facts I don't like!
>>
>>8508998
Eating loads of protein isn't starving you fatty

>>8508964
How is 80's yuppie life treating you?
>>
>>8508955
True, once you've expended all the ones stored in your body. Something tells me that's not much of a concern for most of /ck/ and those few for which it is probably aren't asking about gimmick weight loss.
>>
>>8508733
the rabbits will lose weight but you won't
>>
>>8509029
>Eating loads of protein isn't starving you fatty
It is, because your body objectively needs more than protein to function.
>>
>>8509075
I think you have cognitive dissonance about the mechanism by which a body loses weight. inb4 "this isn't a weight loss thread"
>>
>>8509029
>mandatory social eating
>has so little control over your own life you can't get a salad or eat a small portion
Maybe I should ask you how the 70s are.
>>
>>8509070

/thread
>>
>>8509083
You have little understanding in all the nutrients required in keeping your body running properly. Calories are not the only thing you need, like you think, but by all means, go eat your pure protein diet and don't complain here (if you are even capable of complaining) when your body starts shutting down.
>>
>>8509151
>Maybe I should ask you how the 70s are.
Still drunk, senpai?
>>
>>8508811
Everyone who reads this thread knows you're an idiot.
Thank god for anonymity, right?
>>
natural selection itt
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.