[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you never eaten semolina porridge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 15492092612_0c3da02994_o.jpg (67KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
15492092612_0c3da02994_o.jpg
67KB, 560x420px
Why have you never eaten semolina porridge?
>>
But I have anon.
>>
>>8505918
Cream of Wheat? My mother loved that shit, and made it for me for breakfast when I was a kid. Really bland stuff. Haven't had it in years and don't plan on seeking it out.
>>
Because I can only tolerate it loaded up with brown sugar.
>>
>>8505963
You got some problems of the gustatory complexion, my man.
>>
>>8505918
Is it healthy? I like my oatmeal cuz it has fiber.
>>
>>8505963
Lol, are you 12?
>>
Its tasty with any kind of jam, I often eat it for breakfast, better than oatmeal.
>>
I prefer smegma.
>>
I had a phase where it was all I ate for breakfast. It is extra delicious when you stir in an eggyolk, milk curds and a beaten eggwhite with a dash of lemon juice.

1/2l milk
80g semolina
250g milk curds (whole fat)
1 egg
1tbsp lemon juice
6 tsp sugar
3-4 pinches of salt

mix egg yolk with milk curds, stir VERY well, beat up egg white with lemon juice and 2 tsp sugar.

Bring milk to a boil, then stir in salt, sugar and semolina. Let simmer for a couple minutes while stirring, remove from heat, then add milk curds, stir and mix, then gently fold in the beaten egg white. Most delicious semolina porridge/cream of wheat ever. MUCH better than the plain version.
>>
is fine to cook it with a stick of cinnamon and cream.

jam is the best shit for it.
>>
>>8505918
But i have
>>
>>8505918
>salmonella porridge
is the food situation that bad in flyoverland that you guys actually have to eat salmonella? baka
>>
>>8506361
im midwestern and have never seen this shit

cream of wheat or grits yea but no porridge
>>
>>8506187
That sounds so god damn weird that I have to try it. Next time, I'll make this.
>>
Only from a can
>>
- It's easy to take out as a liquid food if the situation requires so. table spoon of semolina on glass of milk
- It's good in certain patties instead of breadcrumbs, homemade minced chicken ones for example, and for some fried white fish
- good as a part of the crust for some muffins and pies too, if you need a crunchy crust.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.