[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating anywhere besides in front of a computer/TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>eating anywhere besides in front of a computer/TV
>>
>>8504519
>getting food in your keyboard
>>
>>8504532
>using a keyboard
leap like gesture devices and voice control are the future mang
>>
I only feel comfortable eating whilst sitting on a toilet. Social anxiety in school and such, but I never coped so I can't eat out. Good side is that I don't ever need to worry about buying a dining room table.
>>
I typically take my meals on the veranda.
If it's an especially chilly day I'll retreat to the billiard room, or the adjacent guest dining room.
However for a change of pace I've begun to partake in my meals upon trophy room. Something about dining in front of a stuffed polar bear brings me slight amusement.

The staff don't approve of the room, but we don't pay them their pittance for their opinion.

I've been dabbling with the idea of having them serve me in the outside 3 story garage where we house our series of Aston Martins. The very thought of their appall on the matter brings me great joy. How terribly baroque... heh!
>>
>>8504576
get you one of those hemorrhoid pillows to simulate sitting on the john
>>
File: 1483398294805.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483398294805.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>8504519
I like watching food shows while eating for some stupid fucking reason. It could be a show about the same shit I'm eating, but I want to watch the process. Whether I made it or not.
>>
>>8504588
As I always say: "If it's not baroque, don't fix it!"
>>
>>8504624
Ohohoho!
>>
>>8504519
>eating food indoors
>>
>>8504519
I almost always eat in bed. Just found a little piece of rosemary in there
>>
>>8504532
>being a child incapable of eating
>>
>>8504519
OP, you're just a toilet recliner away from full Idiocracy.
>>
>>8505027
How do you stand the crumbs?
>>
>>8505030
>I don't ever drop or spill anything
>I am incapible of making any mistake
Face it, when you eat, there will be crumbs at some point, you will eventually have somthing fall off your fork. You will fail at the simple task of consuming your precious meal, and when you do so, shit will fall on whatever is in front of you. There is a reason why people eat at a table. Try to defend yourself with your dingy, crumb infested keyboard, but you know that I am right.
>>
>>8505127
whenever i eat at my desk i just set my keyboard aside and wipe the surface down afterwards

its not hard senpai
>>
>>8505095
I just wipe them shits out or I'm drunk enough that I don't give a fuck
>>
>>8505153
I'm not sure if you're >>8505030
His post implied that he did not have to worry about where he is eating because he is not a "child incapable of eating"
Preparing your environment for eating makes sense and is fine.
>>
>>8505155
Have you ever wanted to build a tray?
>>
>>8505169
No I've never wanted to
>>
>>8505168
yeah different guy

i dont know how you can eat with the keyboard in the way anyway
>>
When I'm at home I don't even sit down to eat. I just walk around the house or stand in front of the TV.
>>
>>8504615
I always watch Hell's Kitchen or Kitchen Nightmares while eating.
>>
>>8504519
I usually eat at the stove.
Mostly directly out of whatever I was cooking in or whatever I stored the leftovers in after taking it out of the fridge.
>>
>>8505886
Why live that way?
>>
File: scared.jpg (34KB, 351x389px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
34KB, 351x389px
>>8504519
This.

>going even 5 SECONDS without being mentally stimulated by a glowy screen
>>
>>8505027
>tfw can't even sleep after eating fruit in bed
>>
>>8506154
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
I tried sitting at my table but it felt really fucked up and sad by myself. I think it'd be fine if I was reading a newspaper or something.

I sit at the table with my roommate and it feels fine but by myself if I'm not in front of the computer I'm sitting on the counter or walking around while I eat.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.