[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buffalo Chicken>Genoa Salami>Power gap>everything else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: boars-head-logo-600x250.png (61KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
boars-head-logo-600x250.png
61KB, 600x250px
Buffalo Chicken>Genoa Salami>Power gap>everything else
>>
>>8502231
The mortadella is pretty good
>>
>>8502231
local store puts the stuff that isn't selling well in pound bags for a discount periodically and I grabbed boars head chicken only to later realize it was the board head "teriyaki chicken"
I mean it tastes alright, but what the fuck do you use it for? It's very teriyaki, and that doesn't go well with cheese or other sandwich things
Like teriyaki and mayo don't work, teriyaki and mustard don't work, I can't put sandwich slices in a stir fry
>>
>boars head
Nasty, flyover garbage
>>
>>8503711
cook up some rice, toss the teriyaki in a pan to heat up, use as rice topping
>>
>>8503711
Yeah it's pretty stupid, you can't really put it in a sandwich. I'd say it's best suited for a salad or something
>>
>>8502231
>he hasnt had the hot capicola
>>
>>8503754
OP here I get the hot capi every time but I don't eat it solo. I gotta put it with some Salami and ham
>>
Pastrami turkey is where it's at you plebs.
>>
Chicken is always worse than beef and turkey options and always better than ham
>>
1. Londonport Roast Beef
2. Black Forest Turkey
3. London Broil Roast Beef
4. Salami/Pepperoni combo
5. Ovengold Turkey
6. Mesquite Turkey
7. Cracked Pepper Yurkey
8. Deluxe Roast Beef
9. Cajun Turkey
10. Buffalo Chicken

9001. Ham
>>
>>8503681
I also enjoy the olive loaf, though I am always alone in that.
>>
>Buffalo ANYTHING

That's a shit sauce and you know it. Let me guess you also guzzle ranch with it as well.

Fuck off.
>>
>>8503719
>seriously thinking the same piece of an animal being served by a mom and pop butcher is going to be any different
>>
File: 1457996368575.jpg (26KB, 398x422px) Image search: [Google]
1457996368575.jpg
26KB, 398x422px
>>8504442
>there are people in 2017 that ironically buy, and even EAT ham
>>
>>8504495
*unironically

Ironically eating ham to make people laugh at your terrible taste is fine.
>>
>>8504468
Chicken is a low tier lunch meat so it goes pretty well with something like buffalo
>>
>>8503719
I eat only the finest city animals
>>
File: 1460924217272.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1460924217272.png
44KB, 658x662px
>buy some salsa turkey
>wasn't great to begin with but w/e, should've just got any other kind of turkey
>bag opens in fridge and the taste is ruined

There goes half a fucking pound of turkey.
>>
File: jerk.jpg (161KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
jerk.jpg
161KB, 1200x900px
So fucking good. More heat than I expected but so good.
>>
>>8504509
fucking lol'd
>>
>>8504386
have it with some good mutzadell or gouda, you'll never go back
>>
Former deli clerk here, I'll recommend some Boar's Head products (not in any order):
1. Everroast Chicken: nice flavoring and the chicken isn't too dry
2. Londonport Roast Beef: a bit sweet but it's really good, pricy though
3. Genoa Salami: better than Hard Salami
4. Low-Sodium Turkey: it's either this or Ovengold for plain turkey, I just like the Low-Sodium more
5. Pastrami: what can I say? It's pastrami
6. Mortadella: really good
7. Hot Capicola Sopressara: I don't like the plain ones but the hot ones are great

I can probably list more but can't seem to remember all the stuff I liked. I wouldn't recommend getting the bologna from Boar's Head, it's basically rubber. Their roast beef is also a bit dry so I would recommend getting store brand instead. I didn't like the Cracked Pepper Turkey but it's quite popular. Ham is just ham, you're better off getting store brand to save some money.
>>
>>8504861
As for cheeses the only one that stood out for me was the Three Pepper Colby Jack, any other cheese you're better off getting the store brand.

All in all, I find Boar's Head products to be overpriced for their quality. Granted, they do have some good and unique products but most of the time you can just roll with store brand for ham and cheeses. The Boar's Head turkeys and chicken aren't as dry compared to other brands though.
>>
Current Boars Head Deli Clerk here, AMA
>>
Boars Head is the Bose of deli meat.
Its good, but it's overpriced and you can get much better for less.
>>
>>8504664
It's very hot but tastes terrible. One time when I was cutting it for someone (back when I worked at a deli) the coating splashed right into my eyes. I had to use the damn emergency eyewash fountain
>>
>>8504449
The londonport rb is too sweet
>>
>>8504990
How? It tastes infinitely better than the prepackaged lunch meats at the store.
>>
>>8503720
fried rice
>>
>>8502231
Boar's Head employee here, their turkeys and chickens are all memes, but the hard salami, roast beefs, and soppressata are god tier. Italian herb mozzarella and sharp cheddar are their best cheeses.
>>
>>8505456
The hard Salami tastes like a fucking slim jim. Genoa and peppered Salami are great though
>>
>>8504879
As a deli clerk you never noticed the difference in texture between boar's head cheese and store brand? Really?
Store brand cheeses look and taste like plastic. Its like night and day to me.
Plus no artificial colors or preservatives
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.