[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

downie be into pastries, yo bet dey tasty. downies know der cake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: downie.png (390KB, 453x424px) Image search: [Google]
downie.png
390KB, 453x424px
downie be into pastries, yo

bet dey tasty. downies know der cake.
>>
>>8499707
Those people are serious work horses if you find the right activity for them. Good for her
>>
>>8499718
i like you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
>>
File: IMG_8120.jpg (52KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8120.jpg
52KB, 480x404px
>>8499721
bacc at u, bb
>>
>>8499718
They really are. In high school when I worked retail, we had a kid with downs that could block the whole store in half an hour
>>
>>8499718
This. People should commend her taking on a tasks she loves to offer others to enjoy. She's better than 110% of niggers on welfare.
>>
>>8499721
Fuck off.
>>
>>8499718
:)
>>
>>8499707

I'm guessing some non-downy person is taking care of the business side of the bakery?
>>
>>8499872
dis hea
>>
I'll have the paint chip pie with a side of shiny pennies
>>
>>8500089
Yeah, although I support the idea of people acheiving whatever potential exists for them, there's something almost "Brave New World" about it, where you have people bred, classified as "deltas" and locked into a life of meaningless toil.
>>
>>8499872
99.9999% of that business will have to be run by her family, who were no doubt the ones that set it all up for her.

It's great that they found something for the mentally incapacitated to do, but don't praise it as something other than what it is.
>>
>>8499718
I'm a production manager and I pay downs and other autists at the local funny farm do our labeling. They do a pretty good job and get payed based off of how quickly they can do it per hour compared to a regular person. I hate going over there though to pick up/drop off though, not sure what it is but they make me nervous
>>
>>8500150
Correct

This is what happens when downies are born into wealthy families

In poor families they get stuck in government run group homes because nobody has the time to wipe their drool. If they're lucky (and usually they are not) they get a gig collecting the grocery carts, but usually those jobs are taken by single moms who would otherwise have been selling their pussy on craigslist, so the downies just stay in the group home and wait to die in their sleep at the median age of 30 or so
>>
File: clean after munchu.gif (1MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
clean after munchu.gif
1MB, 540x302px
>Some girl with down's syndrome who loves to bake cookies BTFO people who didn't hire her because she has down's
Nice
>>
>>8499876

what? are you angery that a down syndrome chick has more going on in life than you?
>>
>>8500089
without question, and she probably helps but doesn't actually run the kitchen on her own either

they can't do it, they can follow instructions, they can complete physical tasks, they can't think critically
>>
>>8500194
Whilst I agree that there is likely somebody running the business end of the bakery, you seem to be talking as if the severity of downs is always the same, which simply isn't the case. Whilst it is almost statistic certainty that individuals with dozens will have lower than average IQ scores, there is major variation in how lowered they are. There is also no evidence to suggest that individuals with downs are unable to think critically.
>>
>>8500171

lol you're scared of a bunch of retards?
>>
>>8500473
Not him, but you clearly underestimate the mentally handicap.
>>
>>8499707
yes, ill take a "mongo mango cupcake" please.
>>
>>8500473
>He doesn't know about retard strength
>He doesn't know about how some tards give in easily to their sexual urges and commit rape using the aforementioned retard strength
>>
>>8500473
>lol you're scared of a bunch of retards?
yes, that is why I don't go on /ck/ often. You people make me uncomfortable
>>
File: 004690449040094.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
004690449040094.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>8499707
good on her!
>>
>>8500494
Thats my fetish
>>
>>8500182
>dying in their sleep at ~30
Lucky downie cunts.
>>
>>8499707
thats cute tho
>>
Ill take Places I wont ever eat at for 500 Alex.
>>
>>8500681
hahaha>>8500686
>Woman with Down syndrome opens her own bakery
>that's m
>>
>>8499707

Out of probably a million people with down syndrome, one of them at least probably has a higher IQ than you, OP. It's rare but some of them are savants. I know one that's savant-like and got married with a regular person.
>>
WE
WUZ
BAKERZ N' SHIEEET
>>
The thing about Down's syndrome is that it comes in different kinds and severity. Some people that have it are not that bad off. A few are almost normal aside from, you know, looking and sounding like they have Down's syndrome.
>>8500272
this
>>8499718
also this, the thing about the mentally retarded is it tends to bring a pseudo-obsessive focus with it; as long as that focus stays on something productive they can be as useful as anyone else
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.