[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can fat people truly be good chefs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fat chef.jpg (36KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
fat chef.jpg
36KB, 325x400px
>>
Quite a few of them are. Some of them smoke. Some of then are skinny. It's nuts
Oh, is this a thread where you just make fun of fat people? Thank you for this. It's making the board a lot better
>>
>>8499658
never trust a skinny chef. he clearly doesn't enjoy eating.
>>
>>8500068
Maybe he eats good food and not shitty fried stuff
>>
>>8499658
What's your logic here?
I'm not part of the "fat positivity" bullshit crowd, but I don't understand how weight changes the ability of a chef the way it does say, an athlete.
>>
>>8500081
A lot of good food isn't good for you. Delicious and healthy don't always go hand in hand.
>>
I probably wouldn't employ a fat person as my house chef, but I wouldn't buy a dozen donuts from a skinny one either.

This particular guy with that outfit, those tattoos, those glasses... Fuck no. Thank you for your application.
>>
>>8499658
that guy isnt fat anymore
>>
>>8499658
I would look at a fat chef the same way as I'd look at a skinny dietician. They are more likely to have a lot of faith in their own work and a healthy amount of love for good food.
>>
The only real negatives with a fat chef would be the constant health problems and decreased stamina. Sure, they may be incredibly talented and produce great results for your restaurant, but on days when they have a doctor's appointment, or they need to stay home due to their diabetes flaring up, they're not producing any food for your restaurant at all.
>>
sure they can. But chefs cook for other people so their isn't a real reason to be fat just because they are a chef.
>>
>>8499658
No. Fat people think anything tastes good.
>>
>>8500164
I don't get this. I'm a pretty fat guy 6'2 and 240 and I don't have diabetes and go to the doctor like once a year.
>>
>>8501717
That's because most fat people don't get diabetes. Most smokers don't get lung cancer. Most people who use highly addictive opioids recreationally don't get addicted. Most people greatly overestimate what a heightened risk means with regards to health issues
>>
>>8501775
Maybe because people mostly judge by the opposite side of the correlation.
If a lot of people with diabetes are fat, and a lot of people with lung cancer are smokers, it's easy to believe that the two are intrinsically linked.
>>
>>8500090
Well I can live with how this guy looks except the freaking now bow tie
>>
>>8499658
I have faith when I see a big fat ass cooking.
>>
100% of meals I've ate out at restaurants my entire life I've never seen the chef. therefore I see no correlation between BMI and food quality.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.