[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a bottle of sake How do you drink this shit? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Sake[1].jpg (96KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
Sake[1].jpg
96KB, 752x501px
I just bought a bottle of sake

How do you drink this shit? Is it safe to store opened? for how long?
>>
Is it good sake? The generalization would be you stick it in the fridge, wait, then when it's cold, open it and drink it in one sitting. If it's not so great, you microwave it first. It's safe to store opened but the flavor deteriorates within a day, like an aromatic white wine.

Generally speaking though, outside of Japan, the sake you will get in stores is already bad by the time it gets to you, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sake that was shipped correctly, stored correctly, and sold within its drinking window is mostly only available in large cities at a specialized shop. Chances are it's the sake equivalent of skunked beer.
>>
>>8498762
It's a cheap one. Got it because it was on sale
>>
File: U2CCodx.jpg (335KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
U2CCodx.jpg
335KB, 2160x3840px
>>8498767
Microwave it is. If your microwave has a chaos setting use that. It was specifically developed by the Japanese to destroy the unpleasant isomers that develop in low quality sake.
>>
>>8498767
You drink it hot and they have these little sake shooter cups (kind of like shot glasses but made of porcelain) that you're supposed to drink it out of

>confirmed weeb meme drink
>>
>>8498774
I don't have a microwave. Can't I just put it in a container over hot water
>>
>>8498774

>microwave shot of sake for 60 seconds
>leave to do something
>40 seconds later hear a PPFFFFFT noise
>the sake superheated and exploded all over my microwave

neat
>>
>>8498767
cheap sake tastes like varnish so you drink it hot to mask the flavor
good sake you drink chilled
(I prefer the flavor of cheap hot over good cold myself)

you drink it in little cups, they aren't really shots, the typical cup holds 6oz of liquid so they take a few sips to finish
it's one of those things where you drink with a friend and you keep filling each others glasses so they are never empty
>>8498783
I don't see why not
>>
Sake tastes like terrible beer
>>
Sake tastes like Rice Chex with vodka
>>
>>8499283

sake doesn't taste anything like beer you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.