[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything wrong with eating fast food everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485138036980.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485138036980.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
is there anything wrong with eating fast food everyday
>>
No as long as you excercise plenty
>>
>>8497282

Yes...It'll leave you fat and unhealthy...
>>
>>8497282
>>8497294
its not account exercise or not its about counting calories and not buying large fries
>>
>>8497282
I'd think the lack of fiber and the rancid fast-food gas permeating the inside of your house and car with the smell of mcd's and shit would be a compelling enough reason to eat something else every now and then. but you do you I guess.
>>
>>8497282
If you wanna support greedy shareholders, please do.
I find more pleasure making my own food, but hey, each to their own...
>>
>>8497305
what world do you live in? what a nonsense post
>>
>>8497282
Hey there OP! There's nothing wrong with eating McDonald's® every day. McDonald's® has food options for everyone, including the health conscious. Check the nutrition facts and remember, the average human adult needs roughly 2000 calories per day. Filling yourself up with a McSalad® is a healthier option than filling yourself up with a deep fried, delicious McChicken®, although it's hard to resist the deliciousness of the McChicken sometimes ;-)
>>
File: 1275274236438.png (32KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
1275274236438.png
32KB, 200x222px
>>8497282
No, but then again I'm a mailman so I walk that shit off in a couple of hours.
>>
>>8497282
Yes there is, Take-Away has fuck all nutrition so eventually you will suffer from malnutrition and feel weak and tired all the time
>>
Sodium nigga
>>
>>8497282
>is there anything wrong with eating fast food everyday

Yes, it's too expensive.
>>
Its convenient, nothing else. If youre a lazy fatass, so be it, buy more fastfood and I promise you will die faster.
I can literally make a healthy burger in the same time for 1/3 of the price and I dare say, taste way better.
So, in the end, you're paying greedy sharesholders for getting a quicker dead, hey, its your life.
>>
fast food and weed worked quite well for Michael Phelps.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.