[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a great high paying non-stressful salaried job >feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: baken-ets-hot-n-spicy.png (220KB, 310x480px) Image search: [Google]
baken-ets-hot-n-spicy.png
220KB, 310x480px
>have a great high paying non-stressful salaried job
>feel kind of down lately
>start doing lots of stuff like cooking and working out
>haven't played vidya in years
>decide to buy lots of vidya to make myself better
>still feel empty inside

why

Pic sort of related: I don't feel so hot n spicy anymore
>>
>>8495948
you've realized that your life is empty outside of your job, and even that doesn't really mean anything. You probably thought being an adult would feel different than how youve always felt, but it doesnt. Nothing you do means anything outside of those in immediate contact with you. Welcome to an existential crisis, you just have to busy yourself till you die now.
>>
I dunno. Maybe you need a more fulfilling hobby? Something that requires more effort to reach a goal that you could then feel proud of?
Or maybe something that includes other people, like one of those meetup groups that goes hiking or biking or climbing or something?

Pic sort of related: Your life needs a superior more satisfying flavor.
>>
>>8495948
Because modern vidya is shit and just makes you feel shit.

Either try older games or start doing bread-baking, fermenting vegetables, and making sausages, because it's scientifically impossible to feel bad while eating home-made sausage with home-made bread and home-made pickles.
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (79KB, 584x759px)
IMG_0937.jpg
79KB, 584x759px
What are you playing lately?

I've kind of felt the same way lately. Sure I'm at $13 an hour full time but my job's great and I've been cooking and playing video games a lot because I can afford to now that I'm not a NEET retard. What works for me whenever I'm in a slump is to just kind of veg out and fart around online for a little bit. It might not happen immediately but sure enough you'll either see something you forgot you loved on 4chan or you'll remember that octopus exists and try to cook some

Hang in there, buddy
Born to Die
World is a Fuck
Kill Em All 1989
>>
You just need to change your outlook. Start with better pork rinds.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.