[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love bean and cheese burritos >see them in the store,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beanandcheese-burrito.png (278KB, 600x298px) Image search: [Google]
beanandcheese-burrito.png
278KB, 600x298px
>love bean and cheese burritos
>see them in the store, think i'll give a try to this product

It's disgusting, how do they get away with this? What's wrong with this awful shit....however the beef ones were significantly better which I had to try as well, but these bean ones are just a shame to bean burritos which are supposed to be good
>>
I'm not really sure what you were expecting from a bean burrito, let alone a frozen one.

I've had them. They're bland but that's why I add hot sauce and/or pour enchilada sauce all over them, with a little cheese.
>>
The effort and cost it takes to make a bean burrito is almost incalculably small. You deserve to have disgusting shitty food in your mouth
>>
>>8495382
Fuck you.
>>
>Not microwaving them and then cooking them on the stove

Pleb
>>
>>8495382
Gritty nasty shit if you have a job. As a "poor" for a while they were tasty
>>
I like them. Have some in my freezer right now.

I used to microwave and then crisp them up in a skillet, and I'd also melt some cheese on them, add some cream cheese, some hot sauce.. sometimes even chop them up and fry them and mix them in a salad with all that and salsa.

But they're perfectly fine just microwaved and eaten plain.

>>8496071
>my taste buds changed after I made more money

Sure they did, faggot. And I bet the inside of your ass started smelling better too, which is the only reason you decided to shove your head up it.
>>
use to make a bunch of homemade and freeze them. But that expensive n lot of work.

8 for 3.50. that pretty good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.