[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 21xp-skittles-sub2-master768.jpg (109KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
21xp-skittles-sub2-master768.jpg
109KB, 768x512px
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f07d6b0d3ab643578703a40099d6b3f6/mars-investigating-spilled-skittles-headed-cattle-feed

> A mysterious Skittles spill on a rural highway in Wisconsin is taking another twist, with Mars Inc. saying it doesn't know why the discarded candy might have been headed to become cattle feed.

>The case began when a Wisconsin sheriff posted on Facebook this week that "hundreds of thousands of Skittles" had been found spilled on a highway. Later, he updated the post to say the candy had fallen off a truck on its way to be cattle feed.

>Only red Skittles had spilled out, and Dodge County Sheriff Dale Schmidt joked in the post that it would be difficult to "Taste the Rainbow" in its entirety. The incident gained attention after CNN wrote about it, citing a report from a local affiliate.

I don't feel good about eating the meat from an animal that spent its life subsisting off of red skittles.
>>
>>8493026
Good carbs and some vitamin c. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>8493045
HFCS and Red 40
>>
>>8493026
>Clinton news network
Don't you have any real news?
>>
File: MattLeeAPwide.png (126KB, 395x231px) Image search: [Google]
MattLeeAPwide.png
126KB, 395x231px
>>8493075
yeah but based Matt Lee alone gives AP enough credibility for me to not compare them to a shit-stained wad of toilet paper throw in a trash bin in an indian household
>>
>>8493066
>muh chemicals!!1
As expected
>>
>>8493097
Eat only red skittles and a multivitamin for 3 months let's see how well you fare.
>>
>>8493116
I'm sure the cattle were going to eat exclusively skittles. Definitely not a mix of other miscellaneous garbage.
>>
>>8493066

Look up what a rendering plant is and where animal feed comes from.
>>
>100% Skittle-fed beef
I'd buy THAT for a dollar
>>
File: lemonheads_box.jpg (194KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
lemonheads_box.jpg
194KB, 1200x891px
>>8493026
I bet there was a mistake at the candy factory (hence only one color) and the candies were safe but unsellable. They probably forgot the flavoring, or used the wrong flavoring.

Cows can eat almost any type of carb and protein as long as it's mixed into their silage. This is how the mad cow stuff started because the cattlemen were feeding dried ground up cow brains back to other cows to save money (which is now illegal).

They do weird stuff like this in industry all the time. A few years ago a company made a couple hundred tons of garlic salt and it went stale, so they donated it to the city to be used as road salt.
>>
>>8494327
Are you sure that wasn't just a diplomatic donation from Italy?
>>
i worked at ferrero and all the junk rochers and nutella was sold as pig feed, wrappers and all
>>
>>8494770
>>8494327
My dad has told me a story about some farmer he knew going to some corporate bakery and buying pickup truck loads of those pie crusts already In the tin. He guy used to scrape them out of the tins and into the trough, but he just got lazy one day and started chucking the things in. Every time the farmer would pull up other the cage the pigs would start hauling ass for the fence and all you'd hear was the fuckin CLANK CLANK CLANK.
>>
>>8493026
>I don't feel good about eating the meat from an animal that spent its life subsisting off of red skittles.
It makes for the best cheese
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.