[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I drink a whole cake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170121_180832-1.jpg (223KB, 497x719px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_180832-1.jpg
223KB, 497x719px
My friend accidentally fucked up devils food cake and now I'm drinking it raw. He said it could rise in my stomach and possibly rupture something, but I think he's full of shit. Also there's a lot of raw eggs in it. Somehow it went from tasting really sweet to this sour oil taste in like minutes. We've since flushed the other half.

Picture is of the now flushed other half of the cake.
>>
I've made a noticeable mistake.
>>
>>8492822
>flushing cake
end your pathetic existence you wasteful mongoloid inbred misuse of human energy taking everything around your worthless self for granted.
people like you are the sole reason god and humanity itself has vanished forever from this forsaken planet having to endure selfish puppets like the trash that you currently are living like a brainless pile of exhaustion and desolation for you and everyone around you.
>>
>>8492873

>this upset about flushed cake batter

How fat are you?

>>8492822

Your friend is an idiot. The cake batter won't fucking rise in your stomach. You could eat the entire thing and all it will do is make you fat. Even if there were enough expanding gasses to fill your stomach to the point of rupturing, you would burp or puke before you were ever in any danger.
>>
File: 1484788676642.png (626KB, 498x483px)
1484788676642.png
626KB, 498x483px
>>8492822
what the fuck would possess you to drink raw cake? whatever happens to you is well deserved
>>
>rise in your stomach

that's not how it works

That's not how any of this works
>>
He should have turned it into cupcakes or brownies
>>
>>8492822
>Can I drink a whole cake
>Flushed half

Obviously not.
Based Randy Santel could though
>>
Thanks for the love guys. But no, I was just worried. Since then I've eaten more food to absorb it. The farts smell awful still.

Eat a burger to absorb it and drink Pepsi to clear the taste of raw eggs.

Future people who try this. That's my recommendation.
>>
>>8493976
Dude you've gotta get to the hospital real fast
I used to work at a morgue and there was a guy who had drank a ton of raw eggs and then drank some pepsi. The pepsi's acid mixed with his stomach acid and the leftover micro organisms from the raw eggs and it ended up killing the guy
The reaction was too violent for his stomach and ruptured it
Kicked in about half an hour after he drank the pepsi
>>
>>8493992
Alright look fucker do you think I'm some kind of a democrat?
>>
>>8494050
i like u
>>
>>8492822
here's your (You) now GTFO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.