[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to fine dinner. Went to a two Michelin star restaurant last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sixteen.png (55KB, 575x852px) Image search: [Google]
sixteen.png
55KB, 575x852px
New to fine dinner. Went to a two Michelin star restaurant last night and tried everything. What's the nicest dinner you've ever had?

Wine:
>La Rue de Vergy Morey-Saint-Denis 2013
>Riesling Alsace Grand Cru Schlossberg Cuvée Sainte Catherine 2006
>Blanc de Noir champagne. Can't remember vintage or name
>>
File: brooklyn_bar_menu_clay_clarkson.jpg (57KB, 484x631px) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn_bar_menu_clay_clarkson.jpg
57KB, 484x631px
>>8491810
>What's the nicest dinner you've ever had?
Probably a "romantic dinner" I had in a rural hotel a year ago or so. I remember I had soup, venison goulash with spaetzle, salad with goat cheese, and chocolate mousse with fruit. It was good, but I felt very very full in the end and I can usually eat a lot.
>>
>tfw never been to a nice restaurant
>>
>>8491810

I saved up and went to subway once...pretty good...
>>
>>8491823
That sounds very satisfying. Goulash and spaetzle are comfy.
>>
>>8491810
Absolutely none of that seems like it would taste even remotely good and I can't imagine being such a pretentious, insufferable faggot that you would seek out and choke all of that down with a pretend smile on your face thinking of the snobby Facebook post you'll make later that night bragging to all of your similarly-pretentious retard friends about the transcendental, sophisticated fine-dining experience you had at a **TWO MICHELIN STAR** restaurant eating fucking grass and vegetables and paying hundreds of dollars for the privilege.
>>
Do not under any circumstances reply to the post above this one, ending in 830.
>>
>>8491830
I went to celebrate Trump's inauguration. Go be jaded on a different board
>>
>>8491810
Where the fuck is the vegetarian option?
>>
>>8491823
Homespun sardine?
Rustic salt pie with sungold...?
>>
>>8491830
Oh Jesus Christ haha someone's upset
>>
>>8491851
It's in Chicago. With the regular tasting, you can forgo all the meat options in favor of the seafood.
>>
>>8491846
>celebrate
>Trump's inauguration
Pick one and only one. Those words do not belong in the same sentence together. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>8491872
What do you use to balance that salt?
>>
>>8491872
the restaurant is in Trump Tower Chicago. Celebrated the peaceful transition of power.
>>
>>8491810
>Riesling Alsace Grand Cru Schlossberg Cuvée Sainte Catherine 2006

Good choice.
>>
>>8491894
that was my favorite part :)
>>
>>8491892
Triggered more than my Tavor.
>>
The finest memories from a fine restaurant was when I got giant prawns in a white wine-star anise-butter sauce, followed by fried arctic char with a side of boiled cubes of potato, turnip and beetroot, flushed down with a light brown lager. After that, our party went for a whiskey.
>>
>>8491854
It's 4 sale ok!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.