[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were forced to choose, would you pick bottom-shelf vodka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: booze.jpg (132KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
132KB, 640x360px
If you were forced to choose, would you pick bottom-shelf vodka or bottom-shelf whiskey?
>>
Can I pick rum instead? I guess I'd go vodka gun to my head.
>>
Bottom shelf vodka, all the way. I hate the taste of whisky, it is the first thing I got drunk off of. I was 13, just got back from a run in the summer of Texas, a my parents were gone, so I poored way too much jack Daniels into a cup with some soda and drank it, regretting the decision a quick minute later. The taste of whisky still makes me sick to this day. The taste of cheap vodka reminds me of water bottles without labels at high school parties, which is better.
>>
>>8490595
Is Jack Daniels bottom shelf whisky, because JD is pretty fucking good. It tastes like sourdough bread with an understated malty sweetness and a bit of lime at the end. It's the only whisky I've ever liked (though admittedly, I have delved deep into whisky). It's $14 for a handle of the stuff, so I supposed it's bottom shelf.
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>8490595
>bottom shelf vodka tastes like paint thinner
>bottom shelf whiskey tastes like ass juice
At least with the vodka you can hide the taste with flavors, acids, or sugars. NOTHING can hide the flavor of ass juice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusel_alcohol

>>8490943
JD is middle level stuff, but that "Lincoln county process" burnt crap taste, takes it back down to rot gut. Jim Beam and Wild Turkey are both much better at the same price.
>>
>>8490943
On what planet is a handle of JD $14?
>>
vodka

you can actually get really good vodka for the same price or a few euros more as 'store brand' (mostly because like half the price is the alcohol tax anyway). Wyborowa is actuall pretty top shelf and cheap at the same time because wodka is cheap to make compared to whiskey.
>>
I drank cheap whiskey for a long time Canadian Club pretty good for it's price
>>
>>8490595
I'd choose a bottom shelf vodka over high shelf whiskey desu
>>
10 years ago I'd have said vodka, but after drinking fairly high-end bourbon/scotch, I've learned to appreciate cheaper whiskeys as well.

I can drink Evan Williams on the rocks now, which is cheaper than varnish-tier vodka+the inevitable mixer/chaser you have to buy to be able to stomach the shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.