[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hells Kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (729KB, 878x711px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
729KB, 878x711px
YES FINALLY. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY LITTLE BROWN-NOSING FAGGOT.
>>
>>8488257
>actually watching "cooking" competition shows
get out
>>
>>8488257
why is he so sweaty?
>>
>>8488257
>Getting worked by a TV show
>>
>>8488257
>posting on the wrong board
>watching Hell's Kitchen of all things

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>8488264
YOU
>>8488272
YOU
>>8488278
YOU

GET OUT!
>>
>>8488288
No, sorry.
>>
>>8488278
I agree with this guy.
Watching this show is for fucking morons.
>Herp derp he is yelling i think its funny. Rawwwww.

You should know some of us read books with our spare time.
>>
>>8488302
>i read books
damb brah that is highbrow as fuck
>>
/tv/tards making quality threads as always
>>
>>8488257
This show has been unwatchable for the past 4 years
>>
>>8488257
This is the worst season. It's been obvious Ryan was going to win for the last 8 episodes.
>>
>>8488820
she's such a cunt, I dearly wish she would slip and cut her finger off but yeah you can tell she's gunna be the winner
>>
I'm still salty about Petrozza
>>
>>8488854
Best season tbqh. A lot of those guys seemed like very competent cooks. Future seasons hired McDonalds chefs if they had a good TV personality.
>>
>>8488854
I think everyone that watched this for the sake of quality talent is still a tad salty about him losing.
>>
>>8488854
He's easily the best contestant HK has ever had, it's fucking baffling he didn't win. Still my favorite season though.
>>
>>8488877
>Future seasons hired McDonalds chefs if they had a good TV personality.
But this season doesn't have anyone with a good tv personality
>>
Man I haven't even gotten to watch the episode on Hulu yet. I think the show was better before the ultra dramatic music and sound effects and before the intense focus of the drama between the contestants and not the actual cooking. With that said, I still like the show.
>>
>>8488332
Yeah why have they made it so bad? It used to be good.
>>
Heidi and Ryan in the final two.
>>
>>8488257
Hell's Kitchen is for plebs. I only watch Top Chef.
>>
>>8488267
Because kitchens are hot?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.