[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats some quality chocolate you can buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: the-large-chocolatiers-table.jpg (29KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
the-large-chocolatiers-table.jpg
29KB, 488x488px
Boxed or otherwise. Any favorites?
>>
Hershey bar
>>
>>8487804
As someone on a strict calorie diet, that box is making me extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>8487804

When the KitKat bar was purchased from the original creator, the company also bought the maker of what they felt was the most delicious chocolate in England at the time, and used that chocolate to make KitKat bars. That's why KitKats have ungodly delicious chocolate. I wish you could buy just pure KitKat chocolate...
>>
File: richart.jpg (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
richart.jpg
51KB, 800x800px
I like the designs of Richart, in addition to their chocolates, though I think when you're comparing good chocolatiers, they all taste great, and what you like best is just a matter of personal preference.

I'd just google articles about "best chocolatiers" and such, and read what they have to say. Fortunately many ship mail order.
>>
Mr Goodbar
>>
File: big_sheep_by_mastr_art-d5jf7j3.jpg (138KB, 949x842px) Image search: [Google]
big_sheep_by_mastr_art-d5jf7j3.jpg
138KB, 949x842px
>>8487833
>Not going to make it
>>
>>8487861
I've lost 35lb and am already back to a healthy weight.
I just want to get down another 25 so I'm at my ideal and can stop counting every calorie and join a gym.

Im ok with buying a sweet here and there and only having one piece at a time... but a giant box with tons of different flavors... I just want to "sample" every single one of them all at once... and then I wouldn't be able to eat anything else for the rest of the day.
>>
>>8487899
>and then I wouldn't be able to eat anything else for the rest of the week
>>
>>8487899
Aren't they actually called 'sample boxes' or similar because of the variety?
>>
>>8487899

a good trick i've found when i am on calorie restriction is to jack off a lot. i do it 4 or 5 times a day.

before i eat something, i always try to rub one out. afterwards, instead of stuffing my face, i usually just want to go to sleep.
>>
Guylian sea shells are literally crack
>>
literally just get a hershey's bar for like a dollar, stop being a faggot snowflake
>>
>>8487804
https://www.sees.com/build-a-box
Make your own OP.
>>
File: (1)51uuQ8hJo+L.jpg (42KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
(1)51uuQ8hJo+L.jpg
42KB, 500x351px
>>8487804
These are my favorite but they are too pricey to eat regularly
>>
I've never had 'gourmet' or other kinds of high-quality 'specialty' chocolates before, so please excuse what I'm sure are my pleb tastes. I've seen real Chocolatiers before, for sure, but just never had a reason to buy from them.
Anyway....

Lindt has probably been my favourite. I love the truffle balls (Lindor) with smooth centers and could eat them mindlessly for days on end. The best one are White Chocolate, Milk & White, Stracciatella, Strawberry Creme, Pumpkin Spice, Milk Chocolate, and Caramel Milk.

Purdy's and Godiva are also good.

That's just about it as far as 'nice' chocolates are concerned, for me.
The fanciest I ever tend to get with chocolate is a box of After Eights or a Terry's Chocolate Orange at Christmas.
>>
>>8487899
>so I'm at my ideal and can stop counting every calorie

you're not going to make it.
>>
>>8489159
>nestle garbage

how poor are you?
>>
>>8489212
Never seen strawberry Lindors. Where'd you find em?
>>
>>8487842
I heard that the filling between the wafers is made out of the pureed remains of old batches that didn't make it past physical inspection.
>>
>>8487842
Maybe when they first started, now it's trash made with trash. Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa butter, nonfat milk, chocolate, refined palm kernel oil, lactose (milk), milk fat, contains 2% or less of: soy lecithin, PGPR (emulsifier), yeast, artificial flavor, salt, and sodium bicarbonate.
>>
I need a good brand of Belgian chocolates. What are they, /ck/?
>>
I like zchocolat from France
>>
>>8488587
Nah these are nasty crystallised super sugary shit. The only thing these have going for them is that the box looks classier than box of Favourites.
>>
>>8489159
I received a box of these from a Canadian during /a/'s /ss/ last year. They were great, and reminded me of (better) York Peppermint patties.
>>
>>8487804
Sjaak's melk chocolates filled with orange caramel are highly erotic.

http://www.sjaaks.com/melk-orange-caramel-bites-large-tub/
>>
>>8487804
vahlrona
>>
>>8488587
the rip off ones from lidl are better
>>
>>8487804
Hotel Chocolat has some legit shit. Real good quality with nice ingredients, you gotta pay more for it but the price is still reasonable. A shame they discontinued the chocolate caramelised almonds though. You probably know that already considering your choice of OP pic.

Willie's cacao is one of my favourites, im usually more of a dark choc gal but their Milk of the Gods bar tastes like the whole Greek pantheon came in your mouth. No emulsifiers so its a bit gritty but thats no big deal, they use like 3-4 ingredients in their bars so the flavours are really clean and a completely different beast from the usual supermarket bars. Real primo shit and you only have to travel as far as your local waitrose to get some!
>>
>>8487899
I'm sorry friend, but if you see these chocolates and think something other than how vile and disgusting they are, you're not gonna make it.

You have to change mentally as well. You will never be able to enjoy things like this since you've proven yourself unable to by becoming obese in the first place.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.