[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One pot meals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Easy one pot meals?

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 cans milk
1 stick butter
2 cups rice
3 lbs cut up chicken
400°
Melt butter in bottom of pan
Combine rice, soup, milk, s+p too taste, add to pan, top with chicken, cover with foil.
Cook 1 hour, stir, recover, return to oven for 30 min.
Reduce heat to 375, remove cover, cook 15 minutes, flip, 15 more.
>>
>>8485900

Ideal recipe for shitty watery chicken right here. Particularly like the 3 cans of milk for extra moisture.
>>
>>8485900
>3 cans milk
Milk comes in jugs you subhuman
>>
>>8485908
It's used to cook the rice.
>>
>>8485918
You use the soup can.
>>
>>8485900

That sounds disgusting as fuck

>canned soup

Literal subhuman-tier
>>
>>8485900
You could really improve this with slightly more effort. Brown chicken. Remove from pot and saute chopped onion, celery and sliced mushrooms. Add a clove or two chopped garlic. Push vegetables to side, add a couple tbs butter and a couple tbs flour in the empty spot, stir a few minutes over low heat to form roux. Add some stock. Add some cream. (Use 2-1 ratio of liquid to rice) heat to boil add back chicken and cover. Finish on stovetop or in oven at 400F.

Very little extra effort and you've improved the dish at least 5 fold.
>>
>>8485952
Soup comes in bags you degenerate
>>
yesterday i made a pretty basic bomb ass soup,
sautee a little onion and garlic, add spices (comin, thyme, nutmeg, cinnamon iirc)
one pint of home canned pumkin + liquid, mashed
left over turkey stock (~ 1 pint)
tomato paste
apple cider vinegar
little bit of maple syrup
couple whole cloves
simmer
one pint of rinsed and drained home canned red beans
simmer more

served with a dollop of high fat plain yogurt

was fucking good
>>
>>8485900
Pleb cooking.
>>
>>8485900
how the fuck do you flip a casserole?
>>
>>8485900
This is a joke yeah?
>>
>>8486184
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>8488276
how do you mean?
>>
Retard Simple pot roast
Chuck roast 3# salt and pepper
1 onion sliced
2 carrots
2 celery stalks
3 potato's
Rosemary
2-3 cups beef base
Put it all in a pot at 300 for 3-4 hours . Delicious meat and after you can turn what's left in the pot into stew .
>>
>>8485900

I would take a cold can of beans over your ungodly slop any day
>>
>>8485900

But how does that make charcoal?
>>
>>8485948

6 Cans of liquid for 2 cups of rice? Not to mentioned the stick of butter.

>Watery chicken soup (Made with a can of chicken soup) confirmed.
>>
>>8485900
Cornflake Mac & Chese
>cornflakes
>milk
>sugar
>salt & pepper to taste
>stir
>sprinkle mozzarella on top
>microwave for 30 secs
>serve
>>
>>8488923
Not to mention the liquid from three pounds of chicken.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.