[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is naked juice a scam? What juices are /ck/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: nakedGroup.png (171KB, 360x278px) Image search: [Google]
nakedGroup.png
171KB, 360x278px
Is naked juice a scam?

What juices are /ck/ approved?
>>
>>8485542
>scam
Why?
does it not contain what it says on the label?
Stuff's nice, but fucking expensive.
I occasionally grab some when I dont have the time to get real fruit or vegetables, but that is probably more of a placebo.
Also:
Innocent > Naked
Speaking of which: I'm going to walk to the supermarket and grab me some.
>>
The ones you make youself
>>
>>8485573
>Why?
>fucking expensive

that's the why

op's asking if the price point is justified you fucking autist
>>
>>8485577
But being expensive does not make something a scam.
Being expensive because of fantastic promises that are not kept would be, but I dont see any of them.
Plus, bolthouse costs about the same, so that just seems to be the price level for those things.
>>
>>8485577
Then why the fuck does OP talk like a dumbass instead of actually saying that?
>>
>>8485542
I recommend not drinking an entire bottle in one sitting. One bottle lasted me 3 days because I used it in my own smoothies.
>>
>>8485589

Because "that" is obvious?
>>
>>8485574
this
>>
>>8485542
>4 dollars for an 8oz bottle of juice

yes its a scam
>>
>>8485577
>>8485542
>>8485589
OP, you are a dipshit.
>>
File: download.jpg (197KB, 1000x750px)
download.jpg
197KB, 1000x750px
>>8485542
Move over plebs
>>
>>8485780
XD
>>
>>8485542
>paying extra for NOT having sugar added

Amerifuckers, everyone.
>>
>>8485542
Tried this once, thought it tasted gross.
Also there's more sugar in them than a can of soda.
>>
>>8485805
Isn't it natural fruit sugar though? I thought that was OK.
>>
>>8485888
>Isn't it natural fruit sugar though?
That's a very common misconception.
Sugar = Calories
Too much calories = hambeast
And when it comes to that, a sugar is a sugar, no matter if natural or "synthetic".
However, there are studies that link HFCS to becoming stupid, so it might be less bad than sodas.
But if you drink those (or sodas with real sugar) or eat candy or fruit at normal doses and have an active livestyle, you dont need to worry about anything.
The problem is just stupid, fat fucks that think
>fruit = healty ›› more fruit = more better
and guzzle a gallon of it every day, without any workout.
It's the same with idiots eating mountains of wheight watchers crap, because the more you eat, the more wheight you loose, obviously.
>>
>>8485888
Fruit sugars is only okay if they have dietary fiber in it.
HFCS doesn't have fiber so only direct action and insuline will burn the calories from HFCs
However, because your liver works hard to produce insulin, you don't feel very energetic shortly after, aka sugar fatigue.
Real fruits with intact fiber will have less of this effect because your body will need energy when it tries to digest the fiber.

As with all things, if you overdo it you will still get fat.
Light products or sugar free products with aspartame or other artificial sweeteners will trick your liver in procldicing insulin. Slowing down the metabolism and stopping carbs from being used and instead stored as fat
>>
I like the mango one but these seem like they're more for people who can afford to drink Starbucks every day unlike me.
>>
>>8485542
Fruit juice as a health food is a little silly, since it's loaded with sugar. But if sweet drinks are your jam it's a better choice than soda, because at least it has some nutrients and shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.