[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ Wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WentwoCSd.K.jpg (2MB, 4800x3607px) Image search: [Google]
WentwoCSd.K.jpg
2MB, 4800x3607px
You go to the kitchen one day and notice a non-descript jar in the back of your cupboard that wasn't there before. When you open it, a genie is released that will grant you one of the following:
1. Infinite encyclopedic culinary knowledge and cooking skills

2. A magic cold storage & pantry that restocks itself with the finest ingredient you desire at the peak of freshness (even decades-aged balsamic vinegar, saffron, truffles, wagyu beef, etc).

3. A perfect kitchen that's furnished with a refrigerator/freezer/oven/cook-top that all immediately reach their desired temperatures and never deviate from them no matter how much you crowd them. Cutlery that never dulls, and dishes/utensils that automatically clean themselves.

You may not use the wish's results to benefit anyone else or for monetary gain or the wish becomes forfeit.
What do you choose /ck/: Perfect skill, perfect equipment, or perfect ingredients?
>>
Good quality cutlery, while expensive, is always easy to find whether in stores or online, and I like the process of learning/teaching myself new cooking skills. Definitely going with #2.
>>
>>8484423
If just for me, #2 for sure. If I could cook for the homeless or something #1
>>
>>
I just want Nigella Lawson to end my life as I reach climax.
>>
who the fuck would not choose #2?
>>
# 2 filled with skol
>>
>>8484448
Lol wut. Also nr 1 sounds good.
>>
>>8484448
>you and Nigella will never get coked up and tie a plastic bag over your heads and fuck until you both expire
>>
>>8484387
You're an idiot if you pick anything other than 2. The third option are all one time purchases and isn't that important. The clean dishes would be an investment of your time, but not a big one. 1 takes the fun out of cooking. Food (especially the nice stuff) is getting more and more expensive, the only logical option.
>>
>>8484652
I want her to suffocate me with those thighs as I go to town on that sweet pussy.
>>
>>8484387
>You may not use the wish's results to benefit anyone else
Doesn't matter, since I'm going to have the wish for about half a day anyway. Fucking NEETs.
>>
>>8484678
>1 takes the fun out of cooking
Knowing how to vook food is not fun?
What
>>
>>8484387
Number 2 is obviously the best choice. Here is my reasoning.

Great culinary skill and knowledge wouldn't matter much because I'm not exactly a super rich fag, so who cares if I can make the world's finest recipes if I can't afford the prime ingredients? Of course, I could get a job as a great chef but it could be difficult without an impressive resume. I have a pretty decent base knowledge of culinary skill enough to where I could keep getting better and honing my skills over time.

A perfect kitchen would be nice, but without ingredients or know-how, it'd be like owning a super expensive car that you couldn't ever afford to insure.

A magic cold storage/pantry is basically this - unlimited TOP QUALITY food and ingredients that are self replenishing. I would never starve. I could save all the money I spend on groceries and over time I could update my kitchen to be amazing. I could also over time update and refine my culinary skills to where those self-replenishing ingredients and their applications become more and more familiar to me.

#2 is the obviously best choice and if you disagree then you're a short-sighted and probably very lazy faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.