[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like your shrimp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How do you like your shrimp?
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
A little crispy on the outside, plump and juicy in the middle. Lightly seasoned with something that compliments shrimp flavor rather than covers it up.

Going to post cook along of pic related in my own thread some time in the near future. Shrimps are amazing quick and easy cheap and flavorful protein.

Post results, OP.
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
Made from tender chicken breast and served on a soft bun with lettuce and mayo.
>>
Battered, deep fried, spicy, and dunked in cocktail sauce or tar-tar
>>
>>8481588
in a thai-style soup, with ginger and garlic and coconut milk and lemongrass and hot peppers and a spritz of lime
>>
>>8481601
neck yourself
>>
I fucking hate shrimp almost as much as I hate myself for doing so. I've spent 25 years desperately trying to establish a taste for shrimp/lobster through brute force and every time I am disgusted.

I have spent entire days perfecting various shrimp recipes, nailing the cooking times and techniques. And each time I bite into that crisp but fleshy, snappy, firm, curled tail I just retch. It's the texture of giant cooked bugs, I know it is.

I can coat it in coconut and fry it, I can grill it, I can put it in pasta and eat it with noodles, I can dip it in cocktail sauce or butter, I can e t it hot or cold... It doesn't matter. I just can't get over the texture.

Tips?
>>
>>8482256
Dont eat it?
>>
>>8482256
it really is a cooked bug
just stop trying, it's not for you, clearly
>>
>>8482256
>And each time I bite into that crisp but fleshy, snappy, firm, curled tail I just retch

Eat it like the Joker does in the Dark Knight, mouth open, quick chomps

>It's the texture of giant cooked bugs

Not really cause it has meat you know, bugs don't have meat at all, they're just full of fluids....ever smash a bug? They don't have meat, just gellatinous shit inside, shellfish have actual meat
>>
>>8482256
Why would you go out of your way to consume something expensive that you dont even like?

Be happy you can order from the cheap page of the menu.
>>
>>8482256
I have this problem with cheese and other creamy pungent dairy. (Alfredo sauce, sour cream, etc) I've tried multiple times but it all tastes like cow ass or milk that's been sitting for 600 years (oh wait)

I like shrimp sautéed with garlic and onions and butter, with pasta. Simple and delicious
>>
Cold with skagenröra.
>>
>>8481588
On the barbee baby
>>
I don't. Vile disgusting little sea shits.
>>
>>8481588
the same way you're cooking them

brined and seared for a minute or two in a really hot skillet so they end up with a charred grilled flavor
>>
>>8482256

don't buy jumbo/giant shrimp, the smaller the better.
>>
>>8482232
"neck yourself"

what a cool twist

for me, this is an indicator of an 18 year old poster

It reminds me of the brand "young and reckless"
>>
>>8482673
Is that what you tell women?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.