[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How best to prepare a sandwich using one of these patties?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: banquetchickun.jpg (40KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
banquetchickun.jpg
40KB, 406x600px
How best to prepare a sandwich using one of these patties?
>>
>keep frozen
>follow serving suggestion
>add mayo to taste
>wala
>>
Cook them
Put them in bread
>>
If it's shit quality you can toss it in Buffalo sauce.

Honestly there's no need to polish a turd and get fancy.
>>
>>8481334
>>8481354
I was thinking of using a honey BBQ sauce glaze
>>
i wouldn't trust something that calls itself a "chicken patty"
>>
>different bag
>same amount of chicken

fuck that noise. Why did they switch bags? I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

As for your question OP, coat patties in buttermilk and flour so you get a semblance of flavor, and serve on sesame seed buns with honey mustard sauce, lettuce, tomato, and slices of jalepeno.

What was wrong with the old bags? That sounds fishy as fuck. This is some bullshit. Fucking thanks Obama.
>>
>>8481380
either they're trying to cut back on the packaging to save money, or they just felt they needed to refresh the packaging design.
there's probably some marketing research that shows people will stop and look at a new packaging design on the shelf or something
>>
what ever you want except cheese.
lettuce onions tomato picxles. buns.
>>
Do you honestly need a fucking strategy guide to eat banquet chicken patties OP
>>
File: 1457582470547.jpg (59KB, 432x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457582470547.jpg
59KB, 432x640px
>>8481413

He bought banquet chicken patties...

He needs a strategy guide for his entire fucking life.
>>
You have to cook them in the oven/toaster oven. Takes longer, but it's way better that way than microwaving.
I just do lettuce, mayo, tomato, and pickles
>>
>oven bake 2
>put on bread
>flick of pickle juice
>wa la ya allah
>>
>>8481366
Ou la la you little gourmand
>>
File: 1483224227686s.jpg (2KB, 125x72px) Image search: [Google]
1483224227686s.jpg
2KB, 125x72px
For me i would place on a bun with mayp and lettuce
>>
File: 2eXGfYF.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2eXGfYF.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8481512
Me too
>>
>>8481334
>mayo on chicken tenders
What the fug
>>
>>8482139
WTF do you think a McChicken is? Almost any chicken sandwich comes with mayo on it. What world do you live in? I think chick fil a is the only place that doesn't
>>
mayo, if your feeling good, lettuce, maybe a few pickles.
>>
>>8481963
Damn how old are you.

Goddamn
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.