[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello cooking board! /cgl/ here. Hubby asked me to cook him and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483870962662.jpg (352KB, 1080x799px) Image search: [Google]
1483870962662.jpg
352KB, 1080x799px
Hello cooking board! /cgl/ here. Hubby asked me to cook him and his friends a great big medieval feast! Any suggestions?
>>
>>8479432
Bubonic Plague
>>
>>8479432
Anything you cook, cook it bone in. I hope you and your gay lover have a good time.
>>
>>8479442
Looks like I can get a fresh "taste" of that killer /ck/ wit I always hear about lol
>>
Hire a spit and then talk to your butcher about getting a pig and how to cook it.

If you want more killer /ck/ wit I'm sure someone will be around promptly to make a 'spitroast' joke.
>>
>>8479474
A spit is that big stick that you put through the pig like in Lord of the Flies right? Sorry, I'm not an expert on spitting ;3
>>
File: 1465161913454.jpg (14KB, 179x189px) Image search: [Google]
1465161913454.jpg
14KB, 179x189px
>hubby
>>
File: 60153042.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60153042.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
If you've got an hour, The Supersizers did an episode of medieval cuisine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5O_fCstyI

tl;dw have your mans take a medieval humours (choleric, melancholic, et cetera) personality test and prepare appropriate "treatments" (ham and pineapple for angry assholes)
Also hope you can sew, the centerpiece will a roasted mythical beast cobbled together from whole realworld animals

Or you could just go full anime by making oversized scotch egg on a bone as "manga meat"
>>
>clickbait insta-reply shit troll thread number 52,242 on /ck/
>>
>/cgl/ here. Hubby asked

Man, this is a really bait-dense string of words here. It's like the mcdonald's of /ck/ shitposting but instead of caloric density it's just bait squeezed into so many letters.
>>
>>8479531
>>8479586
>everything on the internet is designed to fool and otherwise ruse me
Might want to get that schizophrenia checked.
>>
>>8479432
Biggest beef roasting cut you can afford, some pourable demi glace
Mead and dark ales served out of horns
Cast iron stew pot with goulash or other thick meat stew
Stuffed whole game (pheasant is cheap af if you know someone)
If you can afford it >>8479474
But get a boar, spit it with shittons of honey, thyme, and sage. Collect the fat as it drops and baste that sjit. Serve with wild berries
I did this with a boar we shot in Poland, one of the best meals of my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.