[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get this crystalized maple syrup out of here? it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170117_141013.jpg (2MB, 2387x3064px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_141013.jpg
2MB, 2387x3064px
how do i get this crystalized maple syrup out of here?

it's been in boiling water for hours with no change

at this point i don't care about the syrup, but my inner turbojew won't let me throw the mason jar away
>>
>>8479148
Mix lemon and baking soda together. Let it sit and scrub it off later.
>>
>>8479159
thanks guy
>>
>>8479148
Microwave it?
>>
put it in the oven at 500 degrees until its all carbonized
>>
>>8479148
Use your dick to scrape it out
>>
>>8479148
those crystals must be delicious
>>
>>8479148
Acid should dissolve that sugar while not hurting the glass, but I'm not sure what kind of acid would be good to use.
>>
Just nuke it for like 5 minutes. It will all melt and you can just pour it out. The glass will get very hot though. Be careful
>>
>>8479148
put it back into boiling water for at least 20 min

pour icewater over it to demold the syrup. the water should slip between the glass and syrup and the fact that it's cold will make the syrup condense into a solid quickly. You have to be fast thought and take the jar out of the water and dump in ice water while it's still as hot as possible. Maybe add salt to ice water to make it work even better. Thank me later.
>>
>>8480839
>>>/b/

youd have to be pretty stupid to think anyone is gonna fall for that
>>
Apple cider vinegar is literally the cure to every problem.
>>
>>8479159
>lemon and baking soda together
Completely pointless, they neutralize each other and all you get is useless foam. Either of them alone would work better.
>>
>>8480839
Wow xD such troll :p
>>
>>8479148
go to the store and buy some. trust me it works every time
>>
>>8479148
Put it in an ant hill.

Or maybe drool into it for a while and let the enzymes go to work.
>>
>>8480839
this post made me uncomfortable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.