[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meat packed in oil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: canned-sardines-oil-25495944.jpg (172KB, 1300x1083px) Image search: [Google]
canned-sardines-oil-25495944.jpg
172KB, 1300x1083px
Usually when I get canned fish, it's packed in water.
This time I got it packed in olive oil instead.
I was wondering are you supposed to drain the oil and rinse the fish off, or are you supposed to eat the oil with it?
>>
>>8478904
Drain the oil, eat the fish. In the case of tuna packed in oil the oil eliminates the need for mayo when making a sandwich with it. I much prefer fish packed in oil to fish packed in water, but if you're counting calories keep in mind the oil adds some.
>>
>>8478912
Ah, thank you for the advice.
I'm on keto right now, so I can eat as much meat and fat as I want. I figured the olive oil would help give some free omega-3's
>>
i pour out the oil and then dump everything on a paper towel to absorb a bit more oil
>>
>>8478904
oil absorbs the fat soluble vitamins so if it's good tasting oil (olive oil for ex.) mix with vinegar and make a salad dressing.
>>
>>8478919
>>8478904
This. Make some based-ass mayonnaise with it and use it in dressings/on sandwiches/as a dip/whatever.
>>
>>8478916
>olive oil
>omega-3
>>
File: USDA_Food_Pyramid.gif (67KB, 730x569px) Image search: [Google]
USDA_Food_Pyramid.gif
67KB, 730x569px
>>8478916
Best thing to do would be to soak the oil up with a piece of sourdough to make your meal more balanced.
>>
>>8478904
Save the oil and use it for salad dressing or home made mayo or frying onions in.
>>
>>8478904
If it's olive oil eat it all up, otherwise soak it up wit ha paper towel and bin it
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>8479107
Olive Oil contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids you stupid cunt.
>>
>>8479135
that's the jew pyramid
the real one is that one reversed
>>
>>8478904
i put the fish on saltenes, then drink the oil from the can.
>>
>>8478904
put it on your kitty's kibble
>>
Is this a serious post?

Some times I wonder how some of you don't have trouble wiping your ass.
>>
File: 1279821118781.png (290KB, 580x650px) Image search: [Google]
1279821118781.png
290KB, 580x650px
>>8480810
nothing gives me more trouble. I wish i had a bidet.
>>
>>8480835
Dude if you have trouble wiping then you'd probably impale yourself and spray water everywhere when using a bidet.
>>
>>8480792
Olive oil gives cats explosive diarrhea
>>
>>8479287
lol trickt!!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.