[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sirloin steak recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3253.jpg (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3253.jpg
174KB, 1000x1000px
Frys had a deal of buy one get two packs of sirloin steaks for free.

I made steak fajitas last week and froze the other 2 packs. Looking for some ideas of what to make with the other packs
>>
>>8472486
Make fajitas.
>>
>>8472493
I ate fajitas all week and I'm tired of it
>>
More fajitas
>>
>>8472486
Sirloin is pretty versatile, but I'm going to weigh in on this one and say you should probably make more fajitas.
>>
I don't come here much, are fajitas some kind of meme here? Did I just reveal how low tier I am?

I think fajitas are pretty good tbqh but not 3 weeks in a row
>>
>>8472486

Apply heat.
Serve.

Fuck...
>>
>>8472537
Normally if I wanted to eat a steak just to eat it I would get a rib eye or a ny strip
>>
>>8472486
you could make steak fried rice.
>cut steak into little cubes
>heat pan(med high) then when hot add oil of your choice
>cook steak until done, put on plate and set aside
>chop up vegetables, whatever kind you like, i prefer onions, bell peppers, garlic and carrots
some people also add canned corn and/or pea's but i prefer not too
>next beat a egg and make a scrabbled egg then put on plate next to steak for later
>then toss rice in pan with a tab of butter and stir/chop rice to make sure it doesn't clump up and that the butter is evenly spread throughout it
>add some soy sauce usually only 1 tablespoon for 1 cup of rice
>stir rice around some more and then add your egg, veggies and steak
>salt, pepper and if you like a bit of sweetness or hot you can add some teriyaki or hot sauce
then after a minute of stirring its done!

or you can make steak/eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast or make a standard steak with wine sauce or if you want to make the greatest meal with this cut of prime beef you could make fajitas.
>>
>>8472486
OP, try this.

set 2x sweet potatoes on boil

while they boil, take steaks and cover both sides with salt and pepper.

prep garlic cloves

throw steaks on high heat in oiled pan, throw some garlic on top immediately. once you flip, add a knob of butter and baste the steaks. remove from heat and let rest.

once done with steaks, get spinach and put into the same pan. throw the rest of the garlic in, and squeeze lemon over the spinach. saute.

once sweet potatoes are done, drain and mash. add salt and butter.

steak in garlic butter sauce served with sauteed spinach in lemon, with mashed sweet potatoes and sour cream

it's fucking top tier, mate.
>>
>>8472486
I usually do this with Ribeye but it'll probably work with yours

>cut into very thin pieces
>cook the shit out of em on a super hot skillet
>add sweet onions and cook those until sweet
>turn off heat
>put American cheese slices over the top
>American cheese, NOT Kraft American singles
>put on bread roll

Philly Cheesesteak
>>
>>8473129
>>8473205
>>8473257
These all sound good, thanks
>>
I grind up cheap meat. Or freeze a bit and slice super thin. Or slow cook.
If you tryto cook it like a good steak its gonna suck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.