[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (13KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
13KB, 200x217px
How do i eat almost anything without disgust? Is there a secret?
>>
>>8470552
Put it in your mouth.
>>
>>8470581
But what if it tastes horrible
>>
>>8470552
This.
I need to be able to eat seafood. At least be able to hold it in me for a few hours before puking.
>>
>>8470584

Stop buying shit-teir food.
>>
>>8470593
But i can't afford nice food.
So i have to eat shit-tier stuff.
>>
Die of starvation, you won't be missed you dumb weeb
>>
>>8470552
Stop being a pussy and eat it. That's how I learned. I used to be extremely picky until I realized that every meal didn't have to be the best thing I ever tasted, and that sometimes you just need to eat food solely for sustenance and not for pleasure. It makes you less of a picky and fat child, and more of an adult.
>>
>>8470599
But nice food is cheaper than junk food and fast food.

You just have to put in a little work and cook from scratch.
>>
Don't eat for a long time. Then, almost anything will taste good.
>>
>>8470612
Just confirmed this right now
>>
>>8470552
I'm afraid to ask, but what exactly is it you find disgusting?
>>
>>8471096
Stuff like broccoli, pumpkins, radish, garlic, onion, green peppers. Cow tongue and anything made of flour that has no taste.
i can't recall anything else.
>>
>>8471134
Cow tongue is baller on tacos. I'm not real big on it otherwise. As for the other stuff, seems you don't like bitter food. Onions, and green peppers get sweeter as they're cooked. Pumpkin is cool in desserts, and soups. Try it in different preparations. Onions is probably most important since it's an aromatic, and incorporated into many dishes. Try them in different ways. Don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>8471134
>all that normal shit
>cow tongue

dude what
>>
>>8470552
Forgot to mention. Some nasal spray companies got sued for having zinc components in there, which killed people's sense of smell permanently. I saw one guy who eats tons of veggies now, because he used to hate them, but now they don't taste like anything. If all else fails, do that.
>>
>>8471134
>broccoli, pumpkins, radish, garlic, onion, green peppers

You need to be 18 years of age or more to peruse this website
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.