[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Stories Involving Fat People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1457328578924.png (925KB, 563x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457328578924.png
925KB, 563x597px
>Be me
>Spend morning baking black Russian rye bread
>Go to work to slave my ass away to pay for school
>All I can think about all day is making a delicious sandwich with my homemade herb cream cheese, and smoked salmon
>Get home
>Bread is nowhere to be found
>Fat roommate says "anon the chocolate bread you baked was not sweet at all but it was pretty good
>half jar of nutella I had is gone, so is the peanut butter
>>
>>8469992
It's your own fault for living with fat people. It's unfortunate that it happened but you need to reevaluate the people you decide to share your life with (me included in you being here).
>>
>>8469992
It's your own fault for being a beta fuck and not beating the shit out of that fat fuck for eating your shit
>>
>>8469992
i'm fat and would never steal my roomies foods. i worked in a restaurant and would always bring them stuff to eat.
we were all friends before we were roommates though.
>>
>having a roommate
>having a fat roommate

Fattie here. You got what you deserved.
>>
>not beating your roommate with a bar of soap in a sock

It's like you don't want to have food
>>
he's literally stealing from you, what the fuck?
>>
>chocolate bread
>ate an entire uncut loaf of bread you knew someone else made
>nutella, ever
I can't believe that there is anyone this shitty.
>>
>visit fat friend's house
>he says he's making lunch for us
>he literally throws a brick of 12 frozen Walmart store brand hot dogs into the microwave
>half of them come out soggy from cooking in the hot dog melt, the other half are halfway to beef jerky
>he eats 10 of them on white buns with huge amounts of sweet BBQ sauce
>>
File: 1378016731275.png (585KB, 1499x4155px) Image search: [Google]
1378016731275.png
585KB, 1499x4155px
I have no fat people stories.
>>
>>8470331
>catsit for fat friend
>travel half the day to reach her house
>'dinner' happens 6 hours after I arrive, around midnight
>starving.jpg
>they run out to buy cheap hot dogs and bread
>eats over a dozen per head, doused in full fat sour cream, aioli and ketchup.
>I eat nothing, ask for some tea.
>they leave next morning and leave me with a house full of fruit, vegetables and high quality ingredients.
>most of the fresh stuff is on its last legs
>all high quality ingredients are past expiration date by a year
why
>>
>>8470331
do americans really do this
>>
I ate a McChicken once.
>>
>>8470767
Lol
>>
> be me
> be fat
> always make large portions so there's leftovers
> there's never leftovers
>take one colossal shit every other day

Meh. At least I'm white.
>>
there was a fat guy at my moms restaurant, he was sitting at a marble 2 top. when he stood up he used the tale as a support to help himself stand, the table broke and cut his wrist as he fell
it was pretty bad
>>
>>8470914
did he try to sue you for breaking your table?
>>
>>8470929
you know it
>>
>>8469992
Teach him how to cook. I live with a fat guy and had similar experiences but ten I started teaching him how to make stuff and now it's not a big deal. He still eats some of my food, but now he makes food for me to eat too. Pretty good deal considering our work schedules
>>
>>8470618
I always love this story, even if it is fake. The creativity that goes into /fit/'s fat hate threads is awesome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.